What's your hot take?

WoW is atrociously beautiful because of the countless ways to play the game. But so much versatility inevitably comes with some varying viewpoints. So what’s your hot take as we near the end of this whacky expansion?

Mine? Mythic+ was a f****ng mistake. I have never partaken in more brainrot-esque content. Keystone master is a joke.

7 Likes

Ban damage meters.

Let people who want to jump through hoops use them, but open discussion of them or implications of the subject are bannable offenses.

8 Likes

Battle for Azeroth was a good expansion. I enjoyed it immensely.

Legion was mid, at best.

3 Likes

Kathleen Kenedy killed Star Wars…

Oh, did you mean about WoW?

14 Likes

Fire Elementals are hot.

9 Likes

Damage meters are needed so that guild raid leaders can pinpoint the weakest link and either help them or unfortunately, bench them

It’s literally the same thing in any professional sport. Any of their players are lacking they send them back to the minor leagues to get their numbers back up.

And if they still don’t improve, they have to be let go

My hot take: remove lfr if they are introducing story mode for raids

Tbc is on the same tier as shadowlands as far as xpacs go D-. It was cool because thats the only xpac we had but if you looked at all of them sl and tbc is trash.

1 Like

I don’t even know where to start

I’ll keep it simple: classes SHOULD be race restricted.

Eredar paladins and lightforged dranei warlock are a complete abomination to God

11 Likes

Pandaren the supreme race, everyone else.

:-1:

2 Likes

My solution: tighten the player output and more closely control gear scaling, then put the impetus on encounter execution rather than a massive fluctuation in potential player output, designing encounters around that controlled baseline.

So weird how FFXIV can do this so well and they have the exact same rollout cadence for content.

Ban damage meters.

3 Likes

Wow is still the best game out there, and despite my crippling bi-polar depression, it’s a wonderful time to be alive! :alien:

2 Likes

Valid

5 Likes

Except that it is not the same as a professional sport. It is a video game and we are paying them to play it, they are not paying us.

Now for the eSport people sure, but for armature game players, no.

3 Likes

Hot take?

The creative minds of Blizzard are for sale and will crank out whatever you want if your paper has enough commas on it.

2 Likes

Final fantasy doesn’t do this.

The rotations in final fantasy are much more complex than wows, and on top of that you have positioning for max damage of those skills.

Majority of the playerbase is super bad at the game

My hot take:
Transmog should be free like in MoP remix

5 Likes

Best I can do is apostrophes

“Can’t and won’t pay you right now, don’t ask again”

3 Likes

Damage meters and monetization are the greatest detriments to the enjoyment of this game.

1 Like

Here’s a take:

WoW should never be compared to a professional sport. It’s an activity which should be fun to play, not a high-stakes competition.

Won’t stop some from trying to make it so, but that should be an isolated occurrence.

5 Likes