What's your honest thoughts on Dragonflight 1 month in?

Do you hate it? Do you love it? Do you not care for the expansion?

Lmk.

I still think it’s better than Legion, BfA, and SL so far. If DF had rolled back some of the Legion class changes, it’d probably take #1 all-time expac.

6 Likes

game is good

enjoying game

:dracthyr_heart:

9 Likes

Probably in my top 3 expansions, which isn’t bad after we just got out of two bottom 3s.

4 Likes

It’s alright. Hating the loot system though, pretty much lost my incentive to pug raid and already on token time vs staying subbed.

Fighting for 3rd place in my expansion ranking with MoP.

Wrath > Legion > MoP / DF

7 Likes

Hard to judge. So as for base launch .0 content.

It’s nice. Nothing to write home about.

I appreciate what they tried doing and the small things throughout the dragon isles that you discover.

But it got boring realllllllllllllllllllly fast. And it has a lot of glaring issues for me at least.

20 Likes

I’m loving it.

As a pvper and alt-aholic this is the best expansion in many years.

7 Likes

Yeah I got a friend that only cares about PvP and he’s considering coming back after telling him PvP gearing is probably the best it’s ever been. Solo queue as well was a nice add.

PvE gearing on the other hand… :put_litter_in_its_place:

1 Like

I’m enjoying it.

1 Like

Pretty fun though im taking it pretty slow.

I am going to go with its a breath of fresh air compared to the last two expacs

5 Likes

Yeah I’m loving it.

Dunno if I’d say its best its ever been, but it’s on par with the best. Like I wouldn’t say this expansion gearing is any better than MoP or WoD gearing, not any worse either they’re very similar.

The alt friendliness is great. I set out leveling on launch intending to only have one toon for a bit then level alts later on down the road, like I usually do. Ended up with 4 toons geared and ready by the time the season launched lol didn’t plan on it just happened because its so alt-friendly now.

Yeah I have heard it’s not as friendly for the PvE lads tho.

2 Likes

Definitely one of their better expansions.

Only complaints I have are professions and long solo shuffle queue times.

It is getting boring now. Professions suck.

15 Likes

its good for far but professions could have been better and a 5th pillar
work orders need more added to it
crafted bop gear needs to be boe

1 Like

Flight is fine.
Professions are the things that suck

2 Likes

Best talent system warcraft has ever had? check.
Best mythic+ system warcraft has ever had? check.
Best raid system warcraft has ever had? Almost - Dinars were better.
Best profession system warcraft has ever had? check. it does need improvement, but it makes every other expansions professions look irrelevant (because mostly, they were).
Best expansion story with protagonists we care about? check? maybe some people are more invested in WotLK/Arthas lore but personally the dragon aspects are more broadly appealing, less edgelord and they kind of have this power-ranger thing going on.
Content we’ll want to come back too long after it’s done? Fail. Until we get class specific quests and mogs again, the longetivity of this content is dubious past it’s present relevance. *Asterisk for dragonflying, which is the best addition to the game in a long damn time, and which will certainly be relevant in future expansions.

But is it better than any expansion we’ve had prior? So far, yes.

It’s not finished.

5 Likes

This is the best expansion since MoP.

It’s an mmorpg, it’ll never be finished.

2 Likes

One day the community will come to realize that BFA was actually good.

One day…

2 Likes

I haven’t had this much fun in WoW in years. I always think about what I want to do next, not what I have to do to stay competitive. It’s a refreshing feeling that has helped me feel so much better about the game.

Given the catalyst of the story is no longer in the game, and it feels more like three separate stories sold as one expansion, and it ruined quite a few long standing characters, and has some really bad armor sets, among a lot of other things, I don’t expect BfA to be remembered fondly.

4 Likes