What's your favorite song? Link it!

Here are two recent favorites…

And a few older favorites…

3 Likes

Classic.
Love it!
Here are my favorite songs.

Dam That River by Alice in Chains is one of the first guitar riffs I learned how to play, It’s always stuck as one of my favorites ever since.
10 Likes

Joe Walsh Life’s Been Good

3 Likes

You guys listen to some great music, I’m actually pretty surprised.

1 Like

Alice In Chains is one of my favorite 90’s band. Soundgarden is another. Never liked Nirvana though.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Just heard this on the radio a couple days ago.
All my life growing up, I could never remember who it was by though.
Joe Walsh was just never a musical artist name that stuck in my head.
Still a great track, but I can’t say I’ve heard much of his other stuff. (I probably have, I just don’t know it)

Nutshell- my favorite song from them.

7 Likes

Stompy you show as being at Trust Level 2 right now and all it takes to link you tube is Trust level one; See Below:

TRUST LEVEL 0

Trust level 0 users cannot:

• Flag posts
  • Post more than 3 topics
  • Post more than 10 replies

TRUST LEVEL 1

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 1 can…

• Post unlimited topics and replies
  • Edit wiki posts (more on Wiki Posts Below)
  • Flag posts
  • Create links and video embeds to trusted websites like Blizzard websites, YouTube, or Twitch

TRUST LEVEL 2

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Users at trust level 2 can…

• Have an increased “like” count.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

Trust Level 3 users can

• Create Wiki Posts (more on that below)
  • Post animated gifs, images, compatible video embeds, and links to any website
1 Like

Oh. Really? I thought I had to be level 3. I shall give it a try. Thank you kind dwarf.

2 Likes

Here’s a song just about everyone has heard on the radio at some point, but doesn’t know the name to. I just stumbled across it.

12 Likes

You’re quite welcome Stompy!

1 Like

I tried to add the link and Igot a message saying that I couldn’t post links.

2 Likes

You can link YouTube but you have to use the link under share. I did it all the time before I hit three. If you just copy and paste the address bar you get that error.

2 Likes

You have to go to the link in you tube for the song, If you just browse it usually isn’t you tube but another site however there is usually a link at the bottom of the video that carries you to the you tube site.

I’m only trust level 2 myself.

1 Like

I don’t even remember how to check my trust level, But I’m sure I’m at 2 seeing how I don’t see anyway to post pictures or GIFs but I can post links and give out a lot of likes. I don’t think I’ve ever hit my like cap

1 Like

Problem with me was reading 20,000 posts and a few other things to get to Trust Level 3…

1 Like

Back on topic here’s another favorite of mine by Eric Clapton named “Tears In Heaven”.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with the story behind the song it was made in tribute to Eric’s 4 year old son Conor who tragically fell out of a skyscraper’s open window 53 floors to his death on March 20th 1991 in New York City.

2 Likes

I don’t have favorite songs, I have favorite genres. But here’s my favorite band of all time:

4 Likes
3 Likes