What's your favorite song? Link it!

Current favorite song?

Song is catchy as hell.

2 Likes

Ok last one; I can’t pass this one up; I have too many favorites; CCR, Kansas, Eagles, Nazareth, Peter Frampton, Journey, Reo Speedwagon, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels,and So So many more but I have to put this one in as one of my top favorites:

5 Likes
2 Likes

My favorite off this album is anarchy burger

2 Likes

That’s far to broad for me to just label one favorite song. I’ll link you a track titled Galaxy’s Child that I’ve been listening to and enjoying alot lately by Dreamstate Logic:

2 Likes

Here’s something I just found the other day. It’s delightfully weird:

1 Like

It’s hard to chose just one. But this is one of my favorites

7 Likes

I have so many x.x

But since Bohemian Rhapsody will probably be linked by someone else…

Edit: Remembered a better one.

1 Like
9 Likes

I believe everyone should listen to the classics:

1 Like

Awh hell yeah.
I like Alestorm

2 Likes

Okay, this is from the Forza Horizon 4 soundtrack, and it’s poppy and I like it:

2 Likes

I love how they refuse to do that one in concerts.

1 Like

i nevar liked depreched mode until i bcame a dk btu now i jsut cant get enough 4 sum raeson

6 Likes

I don’t have a favorite, but I have a lot of songs I love.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Punk, hardcore and Chicano Rap

1 Like
5 Likes

Ooo! I love Chvrches!

Ugh. Such a hard choice for songs.

Nobody’s Hero: This song always gets me.

Bullet in the Blue Sky: The guitar is so damn powerful. From what I read it’s supposed to sound like a bomb being dropped.

Enjoy the Silence (Remix): I remember the original song and video. It was so quiet and spoke of a person hurt and holding it in. The remix sounds angry and I love it.

Everything Now: The way it starts off and slowly you’re assaulted by all this noise that builds to a crescendo which suddenly stops and you’ve got something ABBAesque. I’ve seen Arcade Fire in concert and they put on a damn good show. I’ll definitely see them again. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’ve been listening to these guys. This is my jam right now, but if you have “moon” in your lyrics I’m gonna like it no matter what. Because I’m like that.

(AHHH! I can post youtubes again!)

2 Likes