What's your favorite song? Link it!

You’re quite welcome Stompy!

1 Like

I tried to add the link and Igot a message saying that I couldn’t post links.

2 Likes

You can link YouTube but you have to use the link under share. I did it all the time before I hit three. If you just copy and paste the address bar you get that error.

2 Likes

You have to go to the link in you tube for the song, If you just browse it usually isn’t you tube but another site however there is usually a link at the bottom of the video that carries you to the you tube site.

I’m only trust level 2 myself.

1 Like

I don’t even remember how to check my trust level, But I’m sure I’m at 2 seeing how I don’t see anyway to post pictures or GIFs but I can post links and give out a lot of likes. I don’t think I’ve ever hit my like cap

1 Like

Problem with me was reading 20,000 posts and a few other things to get to Trust Level 3…

1 Like

Back on topic here’s another favorite of mine by Eric Clapton named “Tears In Heaven”.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with the story behind the song it was made in tribute to Eric’s 4 year old son Conor who tragically fell out of a skyscraper’s open window 53 floors to his death on March 20th 1991 in New York City.

2 Likes

I don’t have favorite songs, I have favorite genres. But here’s my favorite band of all time:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Current favorite song?

Song is catchy as hell.

2 Likes

Ok last one; I can’t pass this one up; I have too many favorites; CCR, Kansas, Eagles, Nazareth, Peter Frampton, Journey, Reo Speedwagon, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Charlie Daniels,and So So many more but I have to put this one in as one of my top favorites:

5 Likes
2 Likes

My favorite off this album is anarchy burger

2 Likes

That’s far to broad for me to just label one favorite song. I’ll link you a track titled Galaxy’s Child that I’ve been listening to and enjoying alot lately by Dreamstate Logic:

2 Likes

Here’s something I just found the other day. It’s delightfully weird:

1 Like

It’s hard to chose just one. But this is one of my favorites

7 Likes

I have so many x.x

But since Bohemian Rhapsody will probably be linked by someone else…

Edit: Remembered a better one.

1 Like
9 Likes

I believe everyone should listen to the classics:

1 Like

Awh hell yeah.
I like Alestorm

2 Likes