What's your favorite quest in wow?

Yet here you are, astroturfing in a totally unrelated thread, lmao. #YoshidasWitnesses

It’s so hard to pick one favorite quest chain! I’ve always appreciated WoW’s balance of silly stuff and serious. I think the Val’Sharah arc had some of the best of both in that spectrum. On one hand, Xavius tricking Tyrande and confirming Malfurion really acts like That. On the other hand, the Temple fight. :c

My favorite quest?

Hmm i think when… Noth the plaguebringer asked me to collect a bunch of skulls for his cauldron from the citizens of havenshire. Those were simpler times.

1 Like

Silverpine Forest leading into Hillsbrad Foothills … ?

1 Like

I think so.

Yeah, I like that one, too, especially when A’dal, or the main questgiver, says something like “the light never forgets its own”.

I feel like every expansion kicks my favourite quest out for a new one. However, I think real life circumstances really coloured this one for me.

The quest Drop It! in Drustvar just destroyed me. I had lost my dog earlier that year from a neighbor poisoning her, and finding this mangled dog corpse on a ritual circle, being turned into a wicker beast really destroyed me.

Having it remember who it was, and wanting to return to its owner made me break down in sobs. It’s such a short quest, but not one I will forget any time soon.

1 Like

This one along with the version in BfA where you go after goblins.

I loved the Zelda quest (and still have the faded photograph and use the sword mog on a couple toons) but they took it out. Bad Blizz, no cookie!

:cookie:

1 Like

I like that quest in the Goblin starting zone where you have to rescue Goblins in cages but instead of using very easily accessible keys to unlock the cages you shoot the cages into the air which almost certainly kills the goblins inside

1 Like
1 Like