What's your favorite quest in wow?

What’s your favorite quest chain in wow? For me assaulting Zuldazar with a void-infused tentacle-covered Trex skeleton with our new void elf friends was pretty dang fun

2 Likes

Home Time. The quest where you bring the Oracle back to Rainspeaker Canopy in Sholazar Basin. Absolutely love that questline.

2 Likes

I always liked the one in Borean Tundra where you rescue baby Murlocs and they follow you around until you complete the quest.

13 Likes

Oh yeah… I love all their murgly gurgling when you have a whole pack with you!!

3 Likes

It’s not really a quest chain, but Ive always enjoyed finding Alleria’s necklace, then turning it into Sylvanas.

6 Likes

I loved the Wrathgate questline. I still do, but I loved it more before the Battle for the Undercity was removed. Alliance side was better, IMO, but both were/are good.

#neverforget
#neverforgive

8 Likes

Stonetalon Mountains.

It gives you a military rank that you raise as you go through the zone and you unlock more armor as you rank up. Plus, garrosh shows up at the end and isn’t :bat::poop: crazy which is nice and rarely seen in-game.

I wish more zones had that military rank thing going on or that we carried that rank through each zone and built it up as we went and possibly unlocked a companion that followed us through the old world content and we upgraded/geared. Maybe a mount that we upgrade as we level also. Would definitely give it a fresh take and one I’d jump at the chance to experience.

9 Likes

Goblin starting zone quests chain.

7 Likes

One that isn’t my favorite, but stands out the most to me due to the plot twist at the end, is the questline you work on while progressing your Klaxxi rep in MoP.

I also love the whole questline in Un’goro crater. Same with Hyjal, just because of my affinity for druid-related stuff.

I liked the rogue quest for the legendary daggers from Wrathion.

2 Likes

Killing baby turtles

4 Likes

No Vicktoria, you are supposed to save them!!!

the pvp tower world quests in Legion… which i cheesed with the class hall auto-complete perk (removed at around the bfa prepatch)

2 Likes

I haven’t a favorite, but I do have a least, and 'tis without question that very chain.

Once agone a friend did requireth a Goblin – either to killeth or to affecteth with some holiday toy or other, I recall not wherefore – and so, being a friend, I did set out to proffereth them theyr Goblin much-needed whilst in the throes of a terrible headache. What followed were seeming hours of agony bedighted wandering, piecing through throbbing pangs whither I must next away and thither going, slaying, fetching, posthaste until at length and last I had the red sand of Durotar 'neath my feet. And when I bade said friend avail me theyr location that I may my suffering end? They had already found another to fulfill theyr purpose, and all for naught was my quest.

Anon doth the prospect of thither going again with revulsion filleth me, and doth with phantom pain assaileth my cranium. Never again.

The Assassination of Harold Lane

No idea why, the quest and its name just stuck with me ever since I first did it in wrath

1 Like

Trying to find other players… its very difficult anymore.

1 Like

“The Day Deathwing Came” quest chain is super awesome!

A close second, however, is “Those Bears up There” in Mt. Hyjal. And that one was even promoted to the status of a daily!

10 Likes

Pre-Cata Westfall. Nostalgia hits pretty hard for that one.

5 Likes

The Suramar quest chain. The 1st time thru. The time gating on it actually made me look forward to the next part of the chain the next week and I don’t usually like being time gated.

Funny Op should mention the Void T-Rex invasion. That’s one of my least favorites of the assaults…although it’s better than the submarine one in Nazmir to me. I like assaulting Tiraguard in the Iron Star. Trying to see how high I can get to bounce when hitting the boxes of azerite explosives makes me laugh.

4 Likes

The quest chain of the mage academy in Aszuna

2 Likes

“Gnomebliteration”. God help me, if that was a daily I’d be there every day on every character I have.

9 Likes