Whats your favorite Battle pet?

My My There SO many, It is so hard to choice form, Well Iron star is one them case iron horde tech, Ponch Name the puddle azerite that case again azerite look bit like candy

Hard to say what the rest, but it the two on my head so far who knows if I find a pet that Just make me love it.

1 Like

Darkmoon rabbit.

1 Like

IDK what anyones answer is…but its likely wrong.

The only answer is Kovok.
He is adorable and you raised him from a a tiny thing into a massive boss and when he misbehaved you put him back in his place and again loves you.

you form a bond through story questing.

Kovok is love.
Kovok is life.

1 Like

Wow nice! I wish I could get a Francois. If only I wasn’t always broke xD

Love reading the replies everyone! Its cool to see I am not the only pet battler out there lol.

Million gold… To get that pet… Fuuuuge man I have to sell lot of wow token to get that much

I all ready have to pay off doctor to check my leg (it fine) Get a replacement chair and up my game time here… Fuge me.

Shadow is just about my favorite pet, as well. I like how he/she starts out purple but turns yellow during the battle and the runes on his/her forehead.

I bought Shadow during a Red Cross promotion, so some of the proceeds went to a good cause. At first, I didn’t really have the adorable little fox set up with the right team or abilities, but when I put him/her with two Nordrassil Wisps, each of the three pets have a blind ability and a “does double damage versus blinded opponents” ability, my first BLIND TEAM was born.

Re: FoxyBoo, if you like to fight as a fox, did you buy the fox mount recently offered in the store? Fox mount + Shadow following behind, that would be awesome on a Ritz cracker.

2 Likes

Molten Corgi.

Flamethrower > Cauterize after taking a hit > Puppies of the Flame

And it’s cute as a button.

4 Likes

For me, many of my pets such as Unborn Val’kyr and especially my Darkmoon Rabbit hold a lot of meaning to me. A friend of mine passed away a few years ago from a brain tumour, he loved collecting pets more than anything, he had hundreds of level 25 pets and helped me get my Val’kyr. He was such a nice person and just didn’t deserve what happened to him. I gave him a Darkmoon Rabbit on his last birthday, I think about him every time I go near that cave in the faire.

5 Likes

Stormscale Whelpling! Two words:

PURPLE. DRAGON!

2 Likes

Guardian Cub

for many personal reasons…
I even named him after my best friend in the game.
I love how he flys beside me when I fly (more flying pets should do this)
he is also a very decent pet in battle

Edit: I also love the Spectral Raven

1 Like

I bought the tree from the shop years ago, I love him. Leif Barkley is the only pet i have that changes, I’m pretty sure the only one in the game.

1 Like

I’ve never pet battled (never intend to either), but I do collect what I can, and my two favorites are Sprite Darter Hatchling and Crimson Whelpling. Sprite Darter was originally a quest line that began in Feralas for alliance only, and would abruptly end after a few stages. Upon returning to the original quest giver, you could start a new chain that would eventually lead to the pet as a reward. Very out-of-the-way quests and felt rewarding as nothing really sent you there to begin with. As for the Whelpling, I had seen one in IF and checked Thottbot and found it dropped from the whelps in Wetlands, so I parked my priest there and grinded from level 28 to 30something till it dropped. Both these pets still accompany me in daily adventures as the memories of acquiring them was unique and rewarding in vanilla.

2 Likes

Crackers is now my forever favorite pet. The fact that when you /whistle at him he sits on your shoulder had me in love.

I have 2 parrots irl (one of them is on my shoulder right now). They are the coolest creatures

2 Likes

Similar to this, if your character is sitting and you emote /sit at a cat pet it will come and sit on your lap. Not just the house cat type pets but also things like the cheetah or tiger cubs.

Lil’ Rag because he is OP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One word can end this entire thread

BONESTORM!

4 Likes

I love my little macabre marionette <3

1 Like

I am a beast master so I have tamed two lightning paw (blue lightning spirit foxes) and I always have shadow out so when I transform to shadow I lead a little skulk of 4 foxes lol. I only use the vulpine familiar mount on this character too for that reason so even mounted I got 3 blue foxes and shadow tailing behind haha.

It is kind of funny since shadow obviously doesn’t have hunter animations he just kind of spits arrows when I shoot… and feign death makes sad fox noises.

4 Likes

Last week I found a new pig pet that is super easy to get in Drustvar. Open the map and look for Fletchers Hollow. Where the “W” is on the map, follow the coastline south from there until you come to a small jetty/pontoon thingy with a row boat. Follow the path up to the house and outside is a gnome. Attack him and when he dies a pig will walk over. Click on the pig and you’ll instantly be given the pet. Can be farmed on multiple toons and sold on the AH etc.

2 Likes

…so anyone want to let me hold 1 million so I can get him? I’ll give it back after I get the egg. Use this post as a contract!

Seriously I don’t farm gold anymore but he’s adorable. :’(

1 Like