Whats your favorite Battle pet?

Smoochums. We almost lost his adorableness when they altered his appearance but our requests to have him put back as he was worked, and he is again his gorgeous Persian lookalike self.

2 Likes

Do you have a rogue. if so i’d use a rogue.

For battling, I have to go with
Anubisath Idol, Lil’ Bling, Blind Rat, and Nexus Whelp.

For my various mogs, I have many I use. Couple of my favorites are the Tinder Pup, Accursed Hexxer, and Gleamhoof Fawn.

2 Likes

Clefthoof runt

1 Like

I have a few favorites but I don’t want to tell you what they are for fear that someone at Blizzard will see this post and nerf the fun right out of my pets.

2 Likes

You didn’t read further down. I did it on a rogue! Such a useful char.

1 Like

Netherwhelp. Fun and powerful.

1 Like

Everybody scatter.

1 Like

Ikky and/or Stormborne Whelpling are my favorite pet battle pets.

My favorite “hey look at me” pet is my Netherwhelp for obvious reasons.

1 Like

That is a very good question, and a very hard question to answer (because I have more than one favorite). I’ll attempt to give my best answer -

Lil’Bling. He gets used more than anything else, and I use him in so many different scenarios (staple of my DMF lineup). Needless to say this is a great pet to use against beasts, but comes in handy in almost any type of fight.

Honorable mentions -

Rascal-Bot (awesome against flying pets)
Soul of the Forge (awesome against mechanical pets)
Protodrake Whelp (awesome against magical pets)
Ancient Nest Guardian (similar to Lil’Bling very flexible)
Almost any of the moths (awesome against aquatic pets)
Ghastly Rat (awesome against humanoid and undead pets)
Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar (awesome against critters and beasts)

I could go on and on but the ones I mentioned above get used a LOT!

2 Likes

My favorite one is still my Spirit of Competition.

I also like my dragon kite and ethereal soul trader though, love tossing those orbs at people.

1 Like

Farmed several of these to pay for epic mounts back in Vanilla. Ended up buying mounts for myself, my wife, and several close guild mates.

2 Likes

Emerald proto-whelp… I have 3 of them… Good, Bad & Ugly. All P/P. Whenever i’m not sure of a new battle… i just put them up together. More often than not they get the job done.

2 Likes

Heck yeah. That is a great pet to use in magical battles. The ironbound proto-whelp is also awesome.

2 Likes

BONESTORM! Boneshard is our good luck charm on raids.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=128396/uuna because I’m a pacifist. And she hugs me.

2 Likes

The Corgis, of course. Including the Cardigan-analog corgwn that I am SURE Master Feasel will ensure show up some year… right?

After them, the Crimson Whelpling. That was the first battle pet that dropped for me, long before they were battling, and ended up tanking my battling efforts all the way into Pandaria. (Also, I like dragons, and there’s this Welsh thing going on, so…)

1 Like

Given they’ve got a Dark Val’kyr skin out there, still unapplied to a battle pet, I’m hoping they’ll make them a trio eventually.

1 Like