What's your Earthen name/class/faction be?

I have saved Warthin for my Earthen.

I’m unsure about class yet, but I might be a Shaman, a Hunter, or a Warrior.

I’ll make Warthin, my Earthen, as Horde because it’s kinda awesome to be a Dorf in the Horde in Warthin.

2 Likes

:expressionless:

I’m guessing a lot of you guys who call it that also tried to get people to catch on, calling Legion “Leg,” right? lol

4 Likes

I call it Lgin. Why?

Why not?

I use Lgin like since forever.

1 Like

TBH they don’t interest me that much, not to the point where I’d care to play as one. I have enough alts as it is, anyways.

1 Like

Always thought about Fizzcog if we can get that machine speaker outfit. :gear:

1 Like

Fair enough. It’s not the race I asked for but a Dwarven Horde is kinda novel.

2 Likes

Oh goodness. That is my favorite thing now. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

I want that cloak, but it needs to be bejewelled.

A little hard to tell if it’ll be ingame yet although it would be the perfect cloak on their heritage armor if it keeps the tones. :robot::thought_balloon:

1 Like

The more I think on it, the more I think my plain Jane dwarf will stay just as it is.

Earthen are cool, I guess. Just not cool enough.

I’ll play an Earthen warrior that was born with a condition call “geode-heade” named Dorp.

1 Like

Wait…DK?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Just as questionable as warlock and monk. :mag::robot:

At least we have known there are earthen spirits, I think that tracks for the dks. :closed_book::robot:

2 Likes

I honestly have no clue. I’m not 100% sure I’ll make one, yet.

Good point. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

If ever a name needed flagging, that would be one.

1 Like

As alliance I don’t think earthen really have any appeal. Dark Iron have a little more personality/flair… I don’t really see the appeal of playing a Dwarf made out of dirt. Feels more like an elemental that a caster would summon, not a cool character.

1 Like

Still have a Dark Iron Paladin to level. Not going to start another dwarf in the next expansion.