What's your Earthen name/class/faction be?

Reminds me of Shale from Dragon Age Origins. But she was a golem. Still a dwarf made out of rock, though.

Shale was pretty great for a DLC character.

I won’t play dwarf 3.0.
Having some colorful pimples on the skin doesn’t appeal to me. If I want grey skin I choose DI, if I want normal skin I choose normal dwarves. Doesn’t need a third copy&paste version.

1 Like

I’ve got a few good names reserved so maybe I’ll dig into those. So could be Horse, or Duder.

Probably a paladin. I love paladins. Of course we have to see what kind of class changes we get. If we get 2 handed enhancement back, that changes things.

Alliance of course. They’re just dwarves.

Zelebra…with different alt codes in the name :smiley:

1 Like

I agree with the above post!

1 Like

Don’t even have one reserved since I don’t intend to play one, boring recolored Dwarf is boring :sleeping:

A missed opportunity to roll out Sethrakks or Ogres imo, maybe even Broken… pretty much anything else would’ve gotten more “hype” than another Dwarf with a different paintjob on it

2 Likes

Name: undefined
Class: undefined
Faction: undefined

I don’t have a name for one. Dwarves are one of the few races where the name generator can give you some pretty cool name.

Digglett and Dugdoug

I’m still on the fence about making one or not making one but if I do it will be Horde and a Warlock because well all of my characters are Warlocks and if they could all be Horde that would be swell as well honestly.

As for a name I don’t know that yet either due to not being 100% sure that I want one or not so I haven’t put much thought into it past that I potentially want one.

1 Like

As they are creatures of stone I was thinking something like Obsidian.

I have a kt druid named Stonehenge and I may need to name change her or more likely just delete her. I had that name on reserve since forever and put it on a fresh character right before blizzcon. Did not see earthen coming.

1 Like

As long as there’s only neutral heritage armor(s), my Earthen will be Horde and a Hunter. That might change to paladin if their mount is amazing and matches their armor (glares at dwarven paladins).

I’m sure you don’t care what I’ll name it since the point of this thread was to brag about the name you snagged.

Purposely make these threads just to troll.

I reserved the name Gavinor for mine - i saw Dalinar was available but i dont think im worthy for that lol
I think hes going to be a shaman or possibly warrior, paladin is a huge maybe depending on their mount

lol another fun idea, a warrior named Ozruk!

Yell out “Break yourself upon my body! Feel the strength of the Earth!” Every time u use spell reflect.

Ashylarry’s probably taken. :frowning_face:

1 Like