What's wrong with Vanish?

When you have a hunter acknowledging this as a problem, you know things are bad.

3 Likes

Vanish broken, Feign death broken. Yet the bliz fanbois vehemently deny it and defend Bliz and classic in general. Try bringing up either of these topics in general/trade/guild chat and see what happens. “Stop complaining and quit the game” is the most common response.

1 Like

This thread was created 18 days ago and vanish is still broken. Kind of laughable how much of a joke this is.

Why hasnt this been fixed?

Just found this, glad it’s not just me… died so many times because of this. Come on Blizz!

ive never had vanish fail to work properly on pve mobs. i hope yall aint just standing still and vanishing, you gotta jump away while vanishing and it works better

For my pickpocket farm I’m sprinting and vanish, but yeah, if you take some distance the mobs wont break it. But you shouldn’t fix it by hand, they need to fix the skill in the game.

its still broken. i farm zf a bit for gold. mid 40s mobs reveal level 60 character (with no dots or spells on me)

It seems to work consistently in PvE when I use Sprint + Evasion and have a football field of space between me and a mob. It doesn’t seem right that I should have to do that every time to get it to work.

In PvP it’s completely useless.

UPDATE 12/4:

Can confirm, still has the same issue in PvE. Had a situation where i was unable to Sprint 20 miles away before using and a lvl 40 pulled me right out. Why has this not been fixed yet?

UPDATE 12/5:

In BRD’s Ring of Law, a pickpocket was resisted, so I used Evasion + Sprint, Vanished when I was far away from all mobs, and they still pulled me out of stealth.

1 Like

Just wanted to confirm that vanish is STILL broken. Level 50 humanoid non elite mobs still ignore it and continue attacking in BRD. This isn’t rocket science, it’s an easily reproducible bug.

4 Likes

It’s like the Hunter FD bug, likely a similar problem. Just wish Blizzard would focus on getting the bugs fixed and communicate that to us.

2 Likes

Still broken ofc. Ponytail boy really smellin his own farts over this one.

Instead they are rushing out content phases so that they can be finished with the classic project and try to get customers to focus on shadowlands with its Microtransactions.

5 Likes

All this time later. No response, no fix. Fail as can be, blizz.

Just had another Evasion + Sprint + Vanish fail in the Ring of Law. Was not around any other mobs when Vanish was used. I popped it and the whole pack just bulldozed me. This is just pathetic. Using 3 CDs at once and it still doesn’t work.

I’ve been submitting a bug report in-game after each failure. If everyone does this, maybe it will help to draw enough attention to the issue to get a real fix in place, or at least an explanation on how Vanish is supposed to work in the event the failures are working as intended.

1 Like

Stiiiiiill Broken
please help
I thought this was fixed a thousand years ago in the dark ages

Hi my vanish is deff still bugged. Vanished multiple times and have had the mobs STILL ATTACKING ME.

Blizzard doesn’t care. They are just ignoring the problem. Great customer service.

Garbage fix, 15+ year old game and you guys dont seem to give a damn except about subscriptions. Horrible support for this game.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, guess what’s still not working? That’s right, Vanish. Apparently the issues weren’t addressed in yesterday’s patch. Same problem as previously mentioned.

1 Like

It’s spell batching. Until they remove it this will always be broken.