What's with the constant social contract spam?

I don’t talk to anyone and when I do it’s only in guild chat… the whole never times that I say anything.

Could it be from when I was leveling a tank and the hunter kept taunting then insulting me cause I told him to take off taunt from pet? I said something minor like he was an idiot and I see the pet taunting… He and his friend kept insulting me so once we were done I bounced…

Did I get the contract spam cause of other people?

I got a spam pop up last month… no clue why cause I haven’t said anything to anyone in months… no point in chatting/helping people in this game…

3 Likes

The Social Contract popping up has zero to do with anything you’ve done. It’s just random.

9 Likes

I think I’ve only seen the Social Contract pop up twice since it’s implementation; first time for its introduction and the second was when it was updated or something.

1 Like

That is not minor and will lead to account actions.

4 Likes

I call people worse in Premade Group Finder groups and don’t even get the behavior warning pop-up…

lol that was funny.

2 Likes

I seen it like once last month, and it was many months before that time

I got nothing

I’ll be waiting quite a long time then…

Don’t worry your pretty little head, I am following the contract I signed.

Why would you call them ‘worse’? ‘The worst’?

worse
adjective
of poorer quality or lower standard; less good or desirable.

I called them worse than “idiot”.

This is not true. No one gets “reminded of the social contract” due to behavior violations. The pop up for the contract is completely random and has nothing to do with individual player behavior.

2 Likes

So like ‘eddeot’? That is a worse quality ‘idiot’ by construction sense.

It pops up when it wants to.

2 Likes

Decent bait; you got me for one post.

1 Like

Everyone gets it not only you

The wife and I dont talk in game to anyone and weve both gotten the pop up reminder to keep the hate at a minimum, lol.
I dont think anyone has to do anything for it to pop.

I’m not sure if you understand the definitions of ‘constant’ and ‘spam.’

1 Like

The Social Contract pops up for you to accept again any time there is an update or addition to one of the policies in the contract. This requires them to offer the contract to you again in order for you to accept the edits. That way there is no misunderstanding about any additions to the contract.

2 Likes

i have no idea what this is. is it something that happens in game?

1 Like

lol.yeah its seriously random and meaningless.
I could see it IF I actually talked in game, but Idont even respond to whispers anymore and it still pops from time to time.