Whats the point of Void Storage now?

Curious on which ones, color me intrigued :slightly_smiling_face:

There really hasn’t been a point to them since we got magical endless closets.

I have a huge shoe collection for funsies even though I can’t wear any of them.

I’ve never even used Void Storage since I joined. To this day I still don’t know what it is.

Yeah lol. I forgot about it till a bit ago. I have all the slots filled too lol. I need to remove some stuff.

Those things you can’t delete

It’s a place to store Transmog Gear (only) into. It does cost to deposit, though. They’re right next to the Transmoggers, for a reason 'cause it was a place for Transmog purposes.

EDIT: It doesn’t cost to take out only to deposit. And (also) 100g, to unlock it, for the first time, if you haven’t already.

There was a thread about two weeks ago where people posted a bunch of items that could/should be converted to toys.

A bunch of the items in that list are in the “Soulbound/Not Stackable/Not Unique” category that lets them get stuffed into Void Storage, I think I’ve got about 20 of them sitting in mine personally.

1 Like

Ty, and I just looked. Three of my characters have Void Storage LOL

My Druid, Hunter & Mage.

Emptied that out a LONG time ago. Though it is a good place to drop old Legendaries.

1 Like

The point of Void Storage is the same as Demon Hunters.

And by that I mean it’s completely pointless :smiley:

It is interesting to see how they’ve changed some “can’t get anymore” gear like the Seal of Wrynn. Which a Rogue of mine, still has.

M+ would like a word with you on the worthlessness of Demon Hunters.

As I said in a different thread:

I would dump stuff like Legendaries and quest items that couldn’t be junked or stuff that I wanted to keep forever but didn’t want taking up bank space.