What's the plan regarding Outlaw/Ele/what it's doing to the season?

You don’t even have your own story straight, idk how to even respond to you.

2 Likes

I mean… I hate ascendance lol so that would’ve been good news to me. “Oh I shouldn’t choose this talent anymore?! no wayyyyy. Anyway.”

Fair enough.

Well, it seems like rollbacks will happen on the Outlaw bug. So there’s that, at least.

Bans are being issued as necessary. Rollbacks on prog stuff for people who did it.

Those of us in the class who knew about it and were smart knew better than to exploit it. They are insanely swift on the bans this expansion. No one in their right mind who actually wanted to play the rest of this week would have been within a mile of that bug.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s absolutely no case where this was happening accidentally, and every person who chose to use the exploit knew exactly what they were doing, lol. Glad Blizzard’s actually showing some teeth with some of these obviously unintended interactions instead of letting them slide.

1 Like

As you see the rogue is still law enforced.

Elem is the real outlaw.

1 Like

Bro. Shamans are ridiculously busted at the moment. Get off your damn high horse. When the nerfs come I’m going to be drinking the tears of all these shamans when you guys are put back in the dirt where you belong.

1 Like

Where is this grudge for shamans lol. Did Thrall steal your gf in highschool or something

I mean. You had me initially. I am ok with nerfs.

But then you went antagonistic. Not cool.

1 Like

Rogues :handshake: Warlocks

United in finding new class bugs that make them stronger and keeping them quiet until RWF ends or as long as they otherwise can.

I mean they are fixing it…do yall not pay attention or what?

What are you even talking about? You just a forum contrarian starting arguments on the forums?

1 Like

too bad we aren’t even getting that.

y’all win

ele gutted. nerfed in areas where they aren’t even top 5 (st damage)