What's the plan regarding Outlaw/Ele/what it's doing to the season?

I don’t think we’ll see a fix considering we haven’t for the many bugs ongoing currently.

If they do it will be silent and no acknowledgment of it by blizzard.

Weirdly enough someone recently (today) brought up this rogue issue and the thread was quickly closed…

1 Like

Between that and last-minute untested adjustments, I feel like this is gonna be a weird ride of an expansion.

1 Like

I will actually be shocked if it’s something they just decide to let go. Figure they’ll get something hammered out for this, and leave rogues with the rest of their current bugs.

If they actually ignore it, I’m just going to throw in the towel. There’s so many fires, and it feels they’re not even trying to put them out.

Yeah I rerolled out of my Rogue long ago. I’ve been trying to switch my avatar on the forums to my Priest, but the forums are bugged as well.

Last week I had zero vault slots unlocked on my Rogue and I couldn’t even be bothered to do 2 Delves. Oh well.

I mained rogue for most of df and I struggled.

It’s def partly a me issue lol but after playing some other classes rogue def feels the worst for me sadly.

I’ve been having fun with Death Knight this expansion.
It’s nice not feeling like a wet paper towel.

1 Like

They want Rogue to be squishy in PVE. That’s fine with me as long as I’m number 1 on all charts.

We have too many DPS classes now who can either heal themselves, sustain like crazy or bring infinite utility to a 5 man. That’s cool and all, just make Rogues do damage.

1 Like

The ele and rogue thing are different beasts though. Ele is just a once sustained dps spec got reworked and now ascendance is in competition with army for the biggest cd in the game, but also has pure aoe value too in a season with the actual strongest on use trinket ever vs one cool trick to kill a critter and break the game and your damage.

Ele is just ridiculously tuned atm in a way thats hard to quantify because ascendance is a THREE MINUTE cd that hits like one in a season of generally small cds. tbh ele hitting 10-15 mil on a 10 target pull makes sense in the context of hero+bpot+40 stack spymaster+every cd+630 ilvl because it can only happen in a ten minute window. The viral video everyone posts is like balancing based off the mdi. The issue is its still tuned to do solid sustained damage because thats what it did before tuesday and it now has the biggest 3 minute cd in the game and one of those things will have to be looked at because it is overtuned atm, but not because it bursts bigger than frost dk which has shorter cds.

Also ele having the biggest cd makes aug better which compounds the issue in a fun way that only aug can when it makes a god comp out of every time a class has massive burst profile.

See guild bank fiasco. I think they just like watching the forums melt down for fun.

2 Likes

Hopefully they get more buffs.

Hopefully who gets more buffs?

I mean ele and outlaw are different, it doesn’t make ele ok.

There are videos and videos and videos of Bond/Petko/several other eles doing 3.5-4mil overall across entire keys, and I think we can all agree unless they missed the mark on EVERY OTHER SPEC that’s at least 30-35% higher than intended.

Both need to be fixed, only the outlaw 1s need to be rolled back.

Honestly looking at io ele isn’t even dominating the highest keys like I thought it would. Aside from the obvious outlaw rogue stacks you are seeing ele shaman, enh shaman, assassin rogue, frost dk, ret paladin, frost mage, arcane mage, balance druid, one destro lock on the first page, and wouldn’t you know an aug voker in basically every key.

People get so up in arms about pulling down classes that they perceive to be ahead of them.

Aug is honestly garbage. They can keep the tank alive because Blizzard refuses to give any other healer anything new. Wow, I guess I should be bending over kissing my own buttocks because of this?

Ele and Outlaw ofc, what other spec is in OP’s title? :roll_eyes:

Really, just dude no.

Bond doing 3.7mil overall to the FDK 2.6 is unacceptable in every world man, stop defending it. Two things can be wrong at the same time.

1 Like

Eh… Ele and Outlaw are outliers right now. Ele because tuning, Outlaw because exploit.

There’s no world in which Outlaw’s current state is intended, and people abusing a bug to achieve that state know that it’s not intended.

1 Like

Must be popcorn central for them I bet

:popcorn:

1 Like

They both were sitting fine before Tuesday, though? If anything, I think Warlock could use some attention, lol.

I hope the plan is to leave it as is.

Then all this can serve as a meat shield to keep eyes off the Druids.

Classic Survivor maneuver.

1 Like

No, this was definitely warranted lol

Your alternative was having Ascendance nuked.

Trust me, this is the better option.

1 Like