What's the most dwarf-y class in WoW?

Paladin. folds arms and refuses to budge

1 Like

My simple answer is warrior.

The other answer would be that they should be Druids.

Nothing would be more metal than Wildhammer Druids.

Technically, mechagnome druids would be more metal… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

ROFL! Darn it

1 Like

Warrior for sure, because it echoes through fantasy. Gimli is the dwarf of all dwarves.

Honorable mention to Monk, specifically Brewmaster. A double fisted drunken dwarf hurling kegs and kicking rumps sounds very dwarfish.

1 Like

For me it’s shaman with warrior close behind.

We need a hunter spec that is all about big boom and big guns. Dwarves like boom more than they’re willing to admit.

Warrior and Paladin are at the top for me because a dwarf in plate armor is iconic to me. It screams dwarf. lol Same goes for hunter, as per what many have already mentioned. Also, one of the most iconic NPCs in game are the Mountaineer/Rifleman. Just need Blizz to allow my to use cloth armor to transmog my head armor to a green cowl. :hugs:

LOL Thank you for this quote. :heart:

Only dorf in the cinematics ever was a huntard…. Just saying.

Their heritage armor is literally warrior plate

Hunter, warrior, paladin. Swap paladin for shaman if you move dark iron.

holy fat O_O

1 Like

most dwarf tropes in fantasy leans towards none magic. Dwarves have always been known to be brawny and durable, with a gift for craftsmanship

Also the “dwarves” in elderscrolls, dwemers were actually a type of elves.

1 Like

Thiiis.

When I think dwarves I remember those gryphon riders from WC3 throwing those lightning-infused hammers at enemies.

Gun-wielding hunters too of course.

1 Like

When I began playing WoW in 2004, I disliked playing as a Dwarf. Today, I have a warrior and a priest, both of whom I really like. What can I say? My taste has improved over time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Elder Scrolls has unique lore, they even merged dwarves and elves together to create the dwemers. The orcs however… :dracthyr_sweat:

I’m ancient enough to remember their exploding hammers in wc2.

1 Like

Personally I think it’s Warrior, but Hunter is a good choice assuming you mog your bow as a gun.

You know, that would make a really great cinematic. And have like a Tauren show up for funsies

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

3 Likes

Then there is me a rare sighting around the game a Female Dwarf whom is a Hunter…

2 Likes

I blame WC not having random race gen for troops :joy:.

Else all priests are male and all footmen too.

Only one that fit in was Night elves. They had an actual gender based system in society. Males were mainly Druids and slept away. Females were hunters and warriors and protected the land. I miss the old night elf days.

Warrior for sure.

2 Likes