šŸšæ What's the longest you've gone without showering?

I always joke that on Sundays I donā€™t take a shower. Unless I am not going anywhere. I mowed my lawn today. I have wild onions in my yard. I ended up smelling like onions and it makes me hungry for hamburgers. So, I took a shower. I can still smell those onions on me, and I hate that smell. Allergic to onions if I eat thamā€¦ but damn it, I want hamburgers.

1 Like

My partner saw this thread and told me he went 6 weeks during RECCE training in the South African bush without a proper soap wash or anything more hygienic than what you could achieve with a shemagh and some water from your canteen. :confounded:

:sweat_smile: The first thing I head for is definitely the bath/shower and stay for a long while, definitely :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 days, after that Iā€™m starting to smell.

2 minutes ago.

Lies, everyone knows Vulpera donā€™t shower.

9 months. Iā€™m pretty sure I couldnā€™t shower while I was in there.

3 Likes

1 week. Thank god i take showers regularly now.

In my Everquest days, I camped a mob named Raster for 36 hours straight. I would say my longest moment before AFKā€™ing and doing a quick showers was only 28 hours.

2 Likes

If I had to contribute to this topic, I normally shower every 2 days or 3 if I feel like it and Iā€™m not around people most of my day so itā€™s fine, but the longest time? Probably a week due to depression.

Some of yall in here are nasty afā€¦gross.

6 Likes

Some of us have struggles and forgot to take care of ourselves. Pretty sure everyone here has changed.

Try beer on hair once a week. It what i do because same problem. The other remedy and i want try it at all. The reason why hair does it is a lack of key vitamins getting to it. Then look for shampoos that have some vitamins in it.

Like 2 daysā€¦ I feel gross when I donā€™t shower. Skipping a day is no big deal but going more than a day is rough.

Three weeks. Was a long trip through Oregon, rafting up the Deschutes River and climbing over the Central Cascade mountain range with a big fifty pound pack on my back.
Was debatably fun at the time, but Iā€™d totally do it again looking back.

2 Likes

Probably 4 days when I was camping living in a tent. Iā€™m a daily shower person. Working in the healthcare field in an ER, I got in the habit of showering as soon as I got home.

You must live alone. And if you donā€™t, you probably will be soon :joy: :joy: :joy:

Iā€™ve never skipped showering due to gaming. If anything, if I were doing long gaming sessions a shower would help to keep me awake. Few days if Iā€™m being lazy and have no where to go or Iā€™m sick.

You should have better body hygiene, OP.

Also:

• eat some fruits and vegetables.
  • do some exercise.

Or you will become like my characterā€¦

What a gross thread.

1 Like

Two months.
The shirt I wore throughout it was so wretched after the fact that even washing it did nothing to remove the stench.
So I burned it.