What's the better server? stormrage or dalaran?

The other big Alliance server is Sargeras.

dont be scared the toxic trash talkers are trash at the game so ignore them

3 Likes

OP mentioned guilds first then I just added on to it. I disagree with your opinion, if I was trolling I would of been suspended from the forums by now.

I have most of my toons on Dalaran. I’ve been thinking of moving as well. But after doing my research, I came to the conclusion that moving was not a good idea.

Whilst it is true that Dalaran has had a HUGE exodus during Shadowlands (I’d say it’s lost about half its population?), it’s still a relatively balanced server.

Yes there are plenty of Dbags, bots and farmers on it. But no where near as bad as servers like Stormrage. Stormrage is only slightly better than the most notoriously toxic NA servers of Tichrondius and Sargeras. So it’s at least it has that going for it. It also depends whether you play both factions or not. I do. If you only play ally then you may be better off on Stormrage.

The main issue with Dalaran though was definitely the mass exodus during Shadowlands. The result of which has meant there’s basically 2-3 giant cesspool guilds that constantly try to hoover up new players but are actually really terrible to be in. In the end the guild situation got so bad I had to just setup shop in my solo personal guild instead. Mostly though this is due to the fact that I can’t believe this game still doesn’t have account wide storage. Once you have your own guild as account wide storage, you can never go back.

OP has zero mentions of guilds in the first post.

I didn’t mention guilds at all.

You stated.

Which was completely pointless/irrelevant as I never mentioned guilds to begin with.

You’re free to disagree but you listed a dead realm which had zero to do with OPs post.

Are you new here? Most trolls don’t actually get suspended.

be glad your not on turalyon.

In the age of cross realm content, your server largely doesn’t matter but even going by your own logic, Stormrage is the right choice for you.

And you’ve not seen toxicity until you’ve dealt with the cesspool filth that comes from Illidan and Malganis.

Hello from dalaran! I feel like it’s slim pickings for guilds. There are still options, but a lot of the ‘serious’ raiders have moved to stormrage, from what I’ve seen and heard.

You’re

just for that…you a very mean draenei whoo stinks like cabbag and eats leafes. :construction_worker_man:

I wish I knew dalaran was dying before I moved my mains here. I didn’t play during shadowlands so I didn’t know.

Oh well, at least its better than where I was.