What's the better server? stormrage or dalaran?

Small comment bere, it has the most cause it’s a very popular server. I’m pretty certain there are more non toxic than toxic, and more non toxic than there would be in a smaller realm. We’re just conditioned to always remember the bad stuff.

Full on a faction dominate server illidan thrall area 52 stormrage has more population than a full 50/50 faction balance.

I also have toons on dalaran I haven’t played since BFA

Unless you’re in the non dominant faction. Although in a neutral expansion like DF or Shadowlands, doesn’t really matter. But you felt it in BFA for sure.

For here we have no lasting city, but we seek the city that is to come.

1 Like

Well Stormrage is the most popular alliance server at 17,000 monthly users. Then it is sergeras and dalaran after that at around 12,000 to 9,000 respectively.

thrall is the 8th most popular horde server and it’s equal to stormrage in size. the most popular servers period are all 30,000-40,000 monthly users, all 99%+ horde populations.

You still don’t see the opposite faction in trade chat.

My main is a dwarf on area 52 lol

Out of curiosity where do you get this info at?

I’m not sure, but when you search for realm pop the same sites are always linked.

Trade chat is boring this expansion. Handful of players that keep spamming about aspect crests and stuff.

Dalaran trade chat was interesting in bfa.

Says you, I don’t see a problem offering up good RELATED information.

Listing a dead server that’s not any the OP listed isn’t good information.

Then trying to make a point about guilds when I ever said anything about guilds further proved you’re either trolling or ignoring the OP.

Isn’t the AH region wide now? As in, all NA servers share an AH? If so, this point is basically null.

I’d put storm rage pretty low on the toxicity meter compared to other servers I’ve played on.

Anecdotal, but it’s the best server I’ve ever moved to.

It is almost entirely alliance though but I suppose that doesn’t matter as much these days.

Commodities and consumables are region-wide. Most other things are still server-specific.

Op: I’d say if you aren’t interested in joining a guild, go Stormrage. But if you think you might change your mind, I’d check out the recruitment forums for each server and see if either of them have guilds that have a vibe/schedule that you like.

1 Like

Not much toxicity because people rarely talk to each other anyway. Only time people got some rotten attitude is the leveling community in dungeons

If Alliance Stormrage no contest I came from Dalaran and it’s on the downward slope.

if you dont socialize & dont partake in endgame content aside lfd/lfr then it doesnt matter where you play

go proudmoore or stormrage for ally

moon guard is nice but it takes getting used to & its a casual dad server

I won’t lie, I kind of do want to dip my feet into endgame content. I’m just scared is all.