Whats Quality of Life ability would you like in Shadowlands?

I personally would love if our flight form/travel form could be a animal based mount from our collection. As a druid the only time i ever really use my mount is when i need a repair. So being able to turn into our mount would give us Druid mount collectors a use for our neglected friends.

1 Like

Hurricane.

3 Likes

We need raid utility in EVERY form. Bring back the real reason affinities were designed. Balance Affinity = Starfall + Hurricane. Resto Affinity = Tranquility Guardian Affinity = ACTUALLY ABLE TO BE A RAID SAVING TANK AGAIN.

Feral needs Leader of the Pack back.

Give us back our utilities!

6 Likes

Im going to be “that guy” and say I want Displacer Beast back.
Old school Faerie Fire
Mark of The Wild for all specs, not just pvp
Saberon form glyph
Armored Incarnation Form glyphs

6 Likes

The ability to press Starfall on less than 8 targets and not feel like I’m trolling, would be a start.

10 Likes

Literally any kind of utility that would make me even slightly useful in raid/m+. Right now if I say I’m bringing my Feral (my main for the past 6 expansions) to an M+ run or a raid I’m laughed at and told to bring something viable.

Same goes for PvP, Feral is practically useless when you can just play a DH, Rogue, Monk, Hunter, or DK and bring more utility/damage/cc to the table than Feral could ever hope to - even if you’re not sure how to play it.

1 Like

Sounds like you need better friends.

You should direct them to one of the 32 Ferals who regularly do M+20 and have them tell those guys Feral isn’t viable! Feral’s damage is absolutely stupid. It really is just the lack of utility holding us back in M+. In raiding even just adding Leader of the Pack as a raid buff again would get us there. At least one of us :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not sure if this has been stated yet but Leader of the Pack. Do eet!

3 Likes

Moonkin Aura baseline for Balance would be nice to have back, honestly.

2 Likes

I like how Guardian is getting Vortex baseline but I would like our old applied slow back. Resto, Displacer Beast for sure.

This will always receive mixed reviews but I really enjoyed Symbiosis for all specs.

My meme ability that I would want back is the Health Based % Bear Hug with our 1M health pool.

I’d really like the ability to transmog our forms independent of our weapon and spec.

For brief period at the beginning of BfA, Innervate also worked on energy in cat form. It was a bug, but I really enjoyed having that option to push some extra DPS. I’d like to see that return.

2 Likes

^ This I can’t tell you how many Transmog options are lost/ruin because of this not being a thing.

I’d like to see Feral get its LoTP back

Innervate baseline would help

Predatory swiftness to be used on rebirth for instant cast again.

Displacer Beast back, was a fun talent and prevented fall dmg. Feral should be immune to fall dmg anyway its a cat, always landing on its feet.
Dash to be on a shorter CD

Survival Instincts be able to be used while Stuned, nothing worse than stun locked and dropped.

Like to see Ferals be the fastest baseline toon in game. Yes we move at 150% but so many other classes with slows and stun just get away from us. So I think that needs to be looked at somehow.

I’d like to see our execute phase come back, I know sabertooth is a thing but that’s lazy to have to pick that talent or predatory so on of those needs to become baseline.

Just a few ideas off the time I’m sure many more if I sat out and thought about it, sorry for the long post.

• Bring Innervate back to all specs.
  • Treants back to both dps specs, possibly to guardian too.
  • Gift of the Wild baseline in pve for all specs, even in its current pvp form.
  • Charge talent baseline for all specs.

Getting MoTW back would be nice. Having a buff to press just feels good.

1 Like

I want frenzied regen off the gcd

I also want some more travel form glyphs. Like a gazelle or a zebra would be cool or even a rabbit.

A baseline stun would be nice.

This. I really liked breaking people’s spines showing just how much I love people.

1 Like

I would like to see claws of shirvallah return…that was a fun tallent to play with

Faerie fire - I miss when it could stop rogues from stealthing

Shadow thrash- this needed to become base line, it was extremely helpful and a needed bonus to our damage. It was also nice having a ground aoe to drop.