What's everyone doing in their last week of WoW and Wotlk

Sometimes you just need a little punt to the finish

Not bothering to even log in, because this forced transfer was garbage and destroyed my guild, and my desire to play is gone. I do not like large servers, and chose a smaller one for many reasons. I feel claustrophobic and put off by the 10 million guild spam ads and GDKP ads.
I am angry as heck over having to be forced to transfer AGAIN because Blizzard can’t deal with the fact that some people LIKE smaller servers where server rep matters!

2 Likes

raid logging ICC tomorrow and then not touching it until reset the following week

1 Like

trying for titles before they are gone or become harder, togc runs hopefully for the mounts.
and tutlez

farming tmog a bit

Golf /10 char

Going for achieves that are being removed. Farming some mog armor. Random BG shenanigans.

Also wrapping up Northrend loremaster as my second goodbye to Wrath. It was a trip.

2 Likes

I feel your pain

1 Like

Working on my farm character rn. Boosted a druid and trying to max mining/herb before pre patch hits

1 Like

I forgot to mention earlier, the final attempt at an immortal run. We beef’d it on a non-problem boss last week so fingers crossed we lock in this time.

I’m not confident, but it will be the greatest gaming moment of the year if we do it on the final lockout.

3 Likes

I bought every paladin glyph so I can learn themwhen prepatch drops, also going to go burn my Heroism/Valor/Conquest for heirlooms.

but justice points, before you trade in your badges having a full justice point cap week one might be a better option.

This comment is ridiculous…teenagers don’t play wow at all

What do you mean? What is “week one” and what is “a full justice point cap” and what could you do with that?

I guess I have multiple questions around this. Like, are Justice Points not going to convert to gold or whatever else when prepatch hits?

Should I convert other emblems to Badge of Justice (which I would have to do anyway for some additional heirloom pieces that I might not already have - I don’t think I have some of the cloth ones or weapons, not that I’d use them).

Is it worth converting or just waiting or does it matter (I have a little under 2K if I convert them to Justice on 2 characters)?

DK Badges Druid Badges

Triumph and frost badges will convert to justice points, everything else will convert to gold. i think the total amount of badges needed is like 345 ish to get full capped on justice points. 4000 everything else you can spend to your hearts desire

Are justice points different from Badge of Justice? Is that a new currency in Cata?

What does this mean?

Justice points is the new badge in cata, 4000 is the cap for justice points

1 Like

Oh, okay, and

So, I should keep the ones I have, and I can convert the other badges for heirlooms or whatever else.

Good to know! Thank you :slight_smile:

thats correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting as many alts I can to Outland and out of the old world to get away from the ugly destroyed world and the really annoying bgm changes. I can deal with most of the other changes.