What's everyone doing in their last week of WoW and Wotlk

prob run a Wrath dungeon on each of my 80’s.

2 Likes

i’m going to make an alt, level it to about 17, and then post a melodramatic post about how Wrath means the whole world to me and how i am going to wither away without an official wrath era to play on since i didn’t get my fill of it in the past 2 years because i have to work 20 hours a day and can only find 9 and a half minutes to play each week between work, sleep, and raising 4 kids as a single teen dad.

31 Likes

You also forgot, you were kicked from RDF from low gear score, JJ is gone and you could have been already 80 in less than 15 mins had that been active, all of your gear was ninja’d by a Paladin.

3 Likes

Enjoy coming up with crazy unique builds on my rogue that actually work, like my most recent ambush/killing spree build while we still have talent trees. Enjoy healers not tanking 5 people for 10 minutes and solo spinning a single flag node.

With that being said, Cata will improve some aspects of PvP such as the damage debuff in WSG to help end turtles where that one tank pally and 2 healers are unkillable gods, and the ability to blacklist 2 bg’s, namely SOTA, which has about a 1/6 win ratio for horde, and Isle of Botquest, where alliance also win the majority of the time due to map advantage, same as AV but at least AV is fun.

1 Like

All my toons are Alliance toons on Atiesh., I decided to level a horde toon

2 Likes

I’ve been leveling LW. I’m at around 405 now, been farming leather like mad. Probably started a 0 last week. Same with skinning (although that’s way easier); skinning is almost maxxed.

Collecting looms from argent on my 3 alli 80s and getting a few levels on my lower toons, including this one which is my only hordie, for now. Will add a gobby and a puppydog soon as I can and a human hunter.

Speaking of looms, anyone remember how many before they add the chaufer mount?

woah,I thought you were talking about me for a sec but i’m level 77.

a) It’s not my last week of WoW
b) I’m making the most of Joyous Journeys and leveling this character as fast as I can

2 Likes

Trying to decide if I should trade out a ton of badges to collect all the heirlooms I don’t have or just let them convert to worthless stuff on their own…

Leveling my forum alt that has been my bank alt since name reservations in Aug. 2019. Considering whether to properly learn and main a hunter or stick to druid for Cata Classic.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Taking a break since there is nothing to do until may 20.

1 Like

I though i was going to be fishing all week trying to get the turtle mount but got in 2 days ,leveling fishing ,from zero got the turtle around 330 skill level in Grizzle hills.only fishing pools in Northrend.

1 Like

Praying for Tiger drop in ZG, currently at 200+ kills and still no mount…

6 Likes

Hunter and Druid are both fantastic in Cata. I’d strongly suggest both.

3 Likes

I have four and a half levels to go. I can do it.

Edit: I made it to 80!

2 Likes

Tanking my first icc 10 run on my dk that will be my main in cata.

I hate FOCUS.

1 Like

Same thing as last week, raid logging :slight_smile:

I’ve been racing to try and get all Vanilla - WotLK alchemy recipes before pre-patch drops. I’ve basically done what I can, now that that remains are 5 Transmute recipes from TBC that are only available through discovery. So 1/day transmute Primal X to Primal Y, and if I’m feeling cheeky transmuting some Primal Mights, but they aren’t exactly in high demand so it feels like throwing gold down the sync for lottery tickets.

I’m also racing to hit neutral with Nozdormu to grab the cooking recipe in the midst of the Scepter of the Shifting Sands quests. I’m about 4000 rep away, on Tuesday I’m probably just going to sneak in the entrance, kill the 3 mobs, leave, reset, and repeat.

1 Like

Hunters have some cool taming challenges in CATA so it’d be a splendid time to do it.

moving houses lol

3 Likes