What's everybody doing with their week off mythic+?

It’s a hard pass from me on necrotic, spiteful, tyrannical.

2 Likes

Playing mm on my hunter for the first time in awhile.

1 Like

I could never get into MM. Aimed shot’s enormously long cast time just felt clunky in an otherwise highly mobile class.

hey, man, if it’s too hardcore for you, the option to wait for an easy week is viable.

of course, raiders don’t have such an ezmode option to sidestep difficulty…

1 Like

Challenge and tedium aren’t the same thing.

1 Like

This is one of the easier weeks for r sham

Sure they do, they stop at AotC. But that’s more of an every week thing.

Anyway, I’ll be running keys. Necrotic is a joke now and spitefuls don’t target tanks unless they kill their target.

Unfortunate! You have so much opportunity for score and are still in a very reasonable bracket. I would recommend you give it a shot.

Necrotic isn’t bad on tyrannical weeks, mobs just melt and tanks are pretty beefy atm.

Spiteful is so easy that I always am confused by people’s reaction to it. Like . . . just move. Move away from the ghosts. Only dungeons you have to kill them are mists, top, spires. Everywhere else you just all keep moving.

Tyrannical just shows you who the padders are as they flop around doing garbo dps.

Its loads of fun! Especially if you can snag a PI during all of the trueshots.

Probably just fill my vault and log out. Necrotic is the worst.

Issue I have with this particular week though is that the counterplay for Necro and Spiteful can both be so similar. That ability you want to use to root the ghosts while you move on? Too bad, the tank had to drop stacks and it’s on CD.

Bring a rogue so everything has crippling poison on it all the time. Or a frost mage to keep everything slow.

I really like Necrotic because it forces you to play around a lot of your class abilities to clear it. Unfortunately, my group does not enjoy this… plus we’re all melee dps so Spiteful is super annoying. I suspect I’m taking this week off involuntarily… though we’re kinda dwindling on interest at this point anyway, but maybe we’ll do a few runs!

I suspect though that I’ll be spending time on prepping my WotLK character. I’m looking forward to that release and doing some of those old dungeons/raids again. I have no idea how I’m going to split my time between Classic and Retail, but I guess that’s future me’s problem?

Fwiw, I’d run with you. Provided you don’t heal. My healer is a retiree and available all the time.

Haha thanks! I do heal though, unfortunately. You can add me though if you want… Trinith#1414. I’m mostly chilling in Classic outside of raid times.

Im gonna spam keys this week. Super easy for tanks, or atleast super easy for bear.
Can basically pull 4 or more packs together and easily aoe it down. This week is gonna be fun for me, did a few keys and actually kinda forgot it was necrotic because of how chill it is.

3 Likes

Yeah I think I might have let my hatred of spiteful colour my views. Tanked a DoS and it was much simpler than inspiring week.

2 Likes

Oh ya being a dps is pure pain this week but man im happy a week where tanks get too pretty much chilll, or well atleast guardian druids. Im sure bdk isnt having the best of time with necrotic but ehh oh well.

Laugh Out Loud!

If only killing the Jailer Heroic opened up Mythic level gear in the vault.

M+ is too rewarding.