What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2

Why don’t caches scale to 400? Did you learn nothing from the last four months? Heroic raiders won’t be buying 400 pieces from the vendor and will save for 415, yet the ways to get dust are going to be extremely limited (m+ chest and rng from raiding). There needs to be other options for obtaining dust with prices where you have put them.

10 Likes

Is the ilvl cap for World Quests going to change from 325/330?
What is the titan residuum for scrapping pieces of gear below 400?

Actually thats 8.1.5 which is weeks away.

Agree!
Just the usual about end-game, some pvp and hurrah for more azurite.
The other 90% of the issues that’s had the forms burning up?

Zip.

Sounds zug, makes zug.

1 Like

WQ rewards probably will not change only emissary rewards
as far as titan residium double the chart below

Item Level Titan Residuum Obtained
Patch 8.0 Armor 0
< 340 0
340 1
355 3
370 12
385 35
400* 115
415* 365
3 Likes

Will the Darkshore gear that randomly drops from elites in Darkshore also increase in ilvl by 15 to match the warfront’s increase?

What about crafted gear like engineering goggles? Will they still only use 4 rings?

Is every azerite piece below 370 not going to get a 5th ring? Including pieces from Heroic dungeons, World bosses on KT/Zandalar, both warfronts, random battlegrounds, and Emissary/incursions where the player has an ilvl below 370 and so has the reward scaled down?

1 Like

they already drop 355 gear which is a 15 point increase from arathi highlands loot

Seems like the rate at which you could obtain a specific 415 piece is not really realistic with the rate at which you can acquire the currency. It’s about 9-10 weeks of doing 10’s to get a specific piece of 415 gear which seems way too long.

Also, giving a 385 piece for a M 10 chest on 1/22 is a bit out of touch. If a 10 holds the same value as a 7 in season 2, doesn’t it make more sense to award those who completed a 10 with a piece of Mythic 7 ilvl gear? Would be a nice bone to give those of us who are still around…

2 Likes

you already quoted the answer. only azerite gear ilvl 370+ from sources after the patch goes live in 8 days will have the new 5th ring, all pieces below ilvl 370 will have only 4 rings

1 Like

Can you increase weapon drop rate.

3 Likes

The first week of M+ being capped at 385 makes absolutely no sense unless you’re a world first or top 100 guild.

Way to screw the rest of the player base just for some world first raiders.

We live in a free country and if they “feel” forced to run a lot of M+ the first week that’s their choice to raid and M+ their eyeballs out. Don’t ruin the game for other players who enjoy M+.

I want to get my feet wet into the new season and making the first week a boring week is a poor choice of judgement.

8 Likes

Holy hell 11 weeks of M+ for a targeted piece? That’s insane.

3 Likes

Man, that’s IF you get a piece of Azerite Gear from it. This is insulting.

6 Likes

Good catch. I updated the OP to include information on Knowledge. (AK resumes accruing the week of the 22nd, when Season 2 starts.)

10 Likes

really, cause i still aint playing mine…

1 Like

Thank you for the info. These are the things we been asking each other the past few weeks.

1 Like

How high can the 385 gear from a +6 or higher titanforge in the first week of Season 2?

it’s implied with this patch meaning (8.1.5) and once you do the unlock questline like with the current 6 that are unlocked atm.