What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2

Uldir will remain the same as it is today. I base this on past expansions / patches.

pretty sure it will since the vendor will be updated with the start of the new season, but it’ll mean the cost will also be increased to get the piece itself.

What ilvl will incursion rewards?

3 Likes

Yeah, up those MAU’s. Also cant wait for the next set of dungeon nerfs a month before 8.2 because tuning is hard.

15 Likes

Standard stuff. Can’t complain.

Thanks for such a concise run down of what’s to come - appreciated!

I echo some of the other comments here just wanting to ask about when the cap on Artifact Knowledge will be removed or increased?

I’m really looking forward to next week :smiley:

1 Like

it should increase based on your characters ilvl like emissaries do, since incursions were a part of the tides patch. pretty sure tho the cap will be 400 to coincide with the new heroic raid equivalent.

The incursion rewards are really just the same caches as the 7th/honorbound emissaries, so prolly cap at 385 too.

2 Likes

nothing for isles…

again, you glorify the system that was coming on 8.1 while all you did was nerf the drop rate.

oh and it would take increased rewards to actually make me do incursions, I’m currently burnout of your “world quests”.

10 Likes

Isn’t this too much high? I get that you don’t want people to end the content so fast but this seems like too much, even just doing normal, hc and mythic raids and disenchanting all the TR (IF u get some azerite ofc) it won’t be possible to get the bis azerite armor in 3 to 4 months. I’m fine with this system but the cost is way to high.

Besides that, i’m actually fine with everything else, good work i guess.

8 Likes

Why does the weekly mythic+ box base cap at 410 ilvl instead of 415 item level like mythic raid and high rated PvP box?

6 Likes

I agree the cost of specific slot pieces is twice as high as it should be given they want things to go up incrementally 3x and the price is nearly 5x the cost of a random piece, it should be set at around 5,250 for specific slots which is 3x the cost of a random piece.

4 Likes

That’s cool. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you’ve been working on. It’s honestly nice to see a lot of the stuff people complain about get tweaked and fall into place as stable fixtures that make BfA a more complete experience.

If the +10 weekly chest gives ~625 TR, it would be just under 3 months if this is your sole source. If you’re doing all the other stuff you mentioned and scrapping/DE it all, it should cut down your wait time a good bit.

I remember when they first announced the TR / vendor they said S2 costs would increase significantly. At least in this, they keep their word.

2 Likes

No Allied races (that have already joined) still not unlocked, 6 months into a 2 year game cycle

5 Likes

Sounds good, makes sense.

Specific piece of azerite from vendor is overpriced. Should only be half of that or so. And even halved price will be too much…

4 Likes

zandalari trolls and kul’tiran humans are unlocked with this patch

Are Battleground rewards still going to be capped at 330ilvl?

2 Likes

Wow community: Hey Blizzard we don’t like all the RNG in the game please let us buy Azerite armor.
Blizzard: Sure guys here you go, specific armor for 7k shard and random for 1.7k, enjoy.

I have no words to say… this is insane.

22 Likes