What's a twink

I keep hearing this word in the game and idk what it means

2 Likes

:popcorn:
/10char

19 Likes

someone keeps to a pvp bracket in a bg with op items 10-20 the 19 lvl player will rock that bracket
or 50-59 bracket

To expand, someone who turns off XP gain at a certain level so you can’t progress past that level, locking you into a PVP bracket, then they farm for BIS gear for that level range (e.g. 29) and stomps pvp

1 Like

Just Google it, I usually use terms like ‘hot’, ‘crazy’, or ‘young’ in front. Really spices up the twink content. Switches the type of players you see.

32 Likes

Someone who’s a big fan of twinkies in the world of snacks.

2 Likes

You know how to forum.
Bravo.

6 Likes

It’s what Kul’Tirans call other humans.

5 Likes

Someone who uses a trial account to get all the best gear/enchants and gems a level 20 can get to then que for random BG’s and absolutely destroy everyone leveling in said BG and act like they are super good at pvp. Even though usually they are rather mediocre.

Bryan Singer always surrounded himself with white twinks.

My ex wife used to call women’s private parts “twinkies”.
Hope that’s helpful.

1 Like

Traditionally in the realm of Role playing Games it’s a corruption of the word tweak. A person who tweaks their character to be as powerful as absolutely possible in one particular facet of play at the expense of all others. So in a D&D game, the Fighter who can one shot powerful enemies but is completely useless anywhere else in the game.

In the MMO genre Twink is a person who PvPs at a certain low level break points (usually the top level of PvP brackets). They will stop leveling at the low level but use various means to get the most powerful gear available at that level so that they are significantly stronger than anyone else just normaly leveling through the bracket.

Something Tallahassee has a true love for.

Note that twinking is not currently possible in retail because turning off experience gain puts you in a separate PVP bracket than everyone else who has exp on… unless they changed that. :frowning:

1 Like

dated article, but this is what it was to me back in 2009:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Twink

1 Like

A twink is just 5/6th of a Twinky, true story.

Check urbandictionary.

A cake filled with white cream

1 Like

5 Likes

a small young gay dude also hairless