What you would like for Evoker

At least when War Within starts

• cosmetic glyphs
  • perma visage form (as long as you dont cast damage abilities or attack)
  • instant Soar (when Hover is active)
  • complete transmog for drake form or separate transmogs between visage and drake

Anything else you would like?

6 Likes

Black dragonflight themed tank spec

7 Likes

40y RANGE for all specs !

25 y is not enough :frowning:

18 Likes

Not enough for what?

25 yds is more than fine for the DPS specs.

3 Likes

Visage forms.

Honestly if they simply just slapped horns and the dragon eyes on the 8 OG races I’d be ecstatic. That’s all I need. The visage we have now look awful.

5 Likes

Example Azurevault last boss.

For Dev-Evoker its super annoying. With the sh… spawning on the ground+you have to move closer.

For Aug you want to buff people and they are walking far away =also annoying.

And for Healer Evoker 25 y is also not good enough.

40 yards would make it more enjoyable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No it’s not. I have literally never felt like this boss was a struggle for me.

Also not true, you can easily keep 100% uptime on that boss and the range of EM is 100 yards. Prescience isn’t that hard to keep up but also doesn’t matter in 5 man content because EM is guaranteed to go on the whole group.

2 Likes

Only bec. you have no prob. does not mean its like that for everyone else.

And 40y is far easier+ more relaxed :slight_smile: so PLS 40 y !

And its not EM is the problem. The range of Prescience is it. And the best DPS are not in your grp all the time. So again: 40 y= more enjoyable :wink:

3 Likes

By definition this makes it a skill issue then. It’s not even remotely an issue on any boss currently, let alone the one you’re trying to use as proof.

Prescience exists to let you decide who gets EM. It barely matters in keys. You could never cast prescience in a run and still do most of your damage. But also, the strat on that boss is for everyone to be in close, so you’re only having a problem with pres with bad players–that has nothing to do with the range.

2 Likes

And again:
Only your opinion. It seems you don t want to listen to any other opinion, then you declare its a “skill issue” so that person is worse than you.

Our discussion ends here. Not worth to continue.
Thats just toxic behaviour bye bye.

5 Likes

Honesty isn’t toxic, you’re just sensitive.

I’m worse than a lot of people who also don’t struggle with the range.

Best of luck! Bye!

1 Like

I will say, Sarkareth feels like total crap with a 25y range if the guild does not bend their strategy around its evokers.

That 25y restriction will often mean we’re at the mercy of the encounter design team not forgetting about how encounter design screws us over if they don’t pay attention.

If the 25y range is gonna stay I’d rather they switch our role check for mechanics to melee because that’s where I’ll be planting most of the time to not be royally screwed over by this game’s recent obsession with large knockbacks and forced split assignments.

5 Likes

Strategy issue, not a design one. Also, it’s not even "bend"ing the strat – it’s just using a decent one.

There are LOTS of fights that would follow suit with a bad strategy.

I mean, sure, but Nymue is truly the only fight where a good strat can’t overcome our range, and one fight in an expansion that feels bad is better by far than most melee classes experience in an expansion.

I’m not willing to put it past blizz to forget that we exist in the future, but they’ve done a decent job at design so far.

Completely with you on this, think this solves most if not all issues (besides RP people that can’t handle having to get into melee as a range).

1 Like

Oldest argument on evoker forums. There would be people arguing that 5 yards is enough (just move closer with hover/skill!) They totally miss the point. You’re right to walk away from them.

As for what I’d like: greater range and Emerald Communion on all specs.

5 Likes

No, you just can’t cope with hearing that it’s a skill issue (which it is).

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point.

4 Likes

The enjoyable part here is where you don’t realize you’re proving everyone else’s point.

You’ve been on these forums spreading misinformation and a complete lack of knowledge about the class for a long time now. I guess at the very least you’ve realized you were trolling by not taking renewing blaze, so you’re not completely incapable of learning :joy:.

You disappeared for a while, but sadly it’s clear that it wasn’t because you realized you were just a bumbling source of bad take amusement.

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point.

3 Likes

For me personally:

• 40 yard range choice node

• single target stun

• choice of different races for visage

• option for permeanant visage form

• transmog in dragon form

• dracthyr skins (like sarc, neldris and rionthus) and aspect-like glow customisations for horns / wings / eyes

• the promise that the spec will never be made significantly more complicated

9 Likes

I’d take the 40 yards for dispel and maybe a couple other emergency buttons, but I’m fine with the rest staying as is.

2 Likes