What yall listening too

What sorta play list yall got going while we are all stuck inside. Sure some of us been training like 15 years for this moment were all we do is wow eat sleep bio but ya know got to have good music to wow with. Anyway here is my first contribution

1 Like

anything metal

1 Like

2 Likes

well im 40 and ill tell you some old school if u wanna hear lol

im 36 so 80s and 90s metal i grew up on

love this guy, Hes from Norway and does covers of everything sure its not heavy but its still good

1 Like

A bit of a mix right now. Stumbled across this gem.

2 Likes

I’ve been binge watching real crime channels.

But other than that I do have a playlist I made for a DnD character. It’s got all sorts of music in it

1 Like

I don’t care what anyone says, this is the best song out there. Also, rock is the only viable genre.

1 Like

Ive been trying to learn how to clean and butcher a deer cuz well ive never really been a hunter cuz I never needed to do it. I always rather shoot them with a camera ya know but got a herd around me and plenty of land and walmart keeps canceling my order cuz they are out of stock. Figure I will be fine cuz thats alot of food. Youtube is such a wonderful thing for people that dont know how to do stuff

also the best horde bg song ever

2 Likes

Leo is one talented guy. He even did a cover of Frozen’s “Let It Go” and it was amazing.

yeah i saw that one and his covers of MJ songs are damn good too

I’m not “stuck inside.” I’m a hermit and introvert by nature, so this is completely normal life for me.

My music varies. A lot. :wink: 30STM, Steam Powered Giraffe, Lifehouse, Switchfoot, Linkin Park, Queensryche, Incubus, broadway musicals, classical…

Basically, the only stuff I don’t listen to is new pop music, country and rap.

Mostly 30STM recently.

This is from a thread earlier this year about pretty much the same thing .

All types

THe stations I currently have on my Pandora shuffle

[Godsmack Radio] [One Hit Wonder Party Radio] [80s Hip Hop Radio] [Electric Light Orchestra Radio] [80s New Wave Radio] [Muse Radio] [Monster Magnet Radio] [90s Alternative Radio] [70s Rock Radio] [Southern Rock Radio] [311 Radio] [The Black Keys Radio] [The B-52’s Radio] [Punk Radio] [Metallica Radio] [Heavy Metal Radio] [Combichrist, Kmfdm Radio] [Dream Theater Radio] [Pink Floyd Radio] [Eagles Radio] [Rammstein Radio] [Hard Rock Radio] [Classic Metal Radio] [60s, 70s, and 80s Radio] [80s Pop Radio] [80s Rock Radio] [Rock Hits Radio] [Classic Rock Radio] [Funk Radio] and [Industrial Radio]

am i the only one freaked out by Rechab’s link?

I’m just gonna link this one bit, timestamped. I have other songs I like as much or more, but I think this one little bit might be my favorite piece of music. It’s nothing super crazy or complex, just sounds good.

3:27 - 4:07

quite fond of these girls too specially the red head

Bold of you to assume I ever go outside to begin with. :wink: But here’s my contribution.

I’m not “stuck inside.” I’m a hermit and introvert by nature, so this is completely normal life for me.

My music varies. A lot. :wink: Journey, Staind, Switchfoot, Linkin Park, Metallica, Incubus, Foreigner, Three Days Grace, Panic at the Disco, The Weekend, Theory of a deadman, seether, chevelle, Toto, Twenty one pilots, green day, hoobastank…and many more

Basically, the only stuff I don’t listen to is new pop music, country and rap.

1 Like

I know the point of this thread was to share about my music. Instead I am listening to the complete silence at this moment. Lol the kids are in bed so it is blissfully quiet. I’m an introvert that can recharge my batteries! :heartpulse:
~sigh of contentment~

1 Like