What yall listening too

rofl thats awesome!

Listening to sermons from various pastors. Need to bulk up spiritually.

1 Like

Iā€™m a sucker for Metallica songs done in other ways

I am basically listening to everything i likeā€¦ that goes from Johnny Cash , Dolly Parton all the way up to Slayer / Megadeath. Sprinkle some Disco and 80ā€™s inā€¦ 90ā€™s Rā€™nā€™B to Trance and House.

I listen to all kinds of music (Iā€™m very open to it) but death-tech metal is my favourite genre

Whatā€™s the draw? They just recited the bagpipes for Shipping Up to Boston, note for note, then put bagpipes over an Enter Sandman track.

Sounds like your tastes are kinda like mine: anything and everything (a lot of 90s grunge and rap on my part). Hereā€™s a couple tunes on my Youtube list:

Bonus:

1 Like

Starts off sounding pretty boring, but lort, it transforms into something else.

At this moment?

Nine Inch Nails just released two new ambient albums completely for free, to help people out during the pandemic crisis.

https://store.nin.com/collections/music/products/ghosts-digital-download

Thanks to Jerauld for discovering this earlier.

1 Like

I used to rock this on headphones in the art room during the 90s lol

Iā€™m still confused that NiN is doing music for that Soul Pixar movie

I mean I get it but also whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I have the Mechagon Island music stuck in my head after spending like 3 hours there.

I loved playing FFIX.

Iā€™ve been thinking about getting it again, on the Xbox One. It was so amazing. As always, in the FF games, the music was one of the reasons why.

1 Like

This. :+1:

Some filler text to feed the orange box.

These ā€œshare your musicā€ topics are always a reminder that Iā€™d quit WoW if I had to listen to any of this.

2 Likes

Dwarves
lol

the ginger girl is the draw for me :wink: Tbh the snake charmer does a cover of The Cranberries Zombie in dedication to Dolores Oā€™Riordan. Another great musical talent that left this world too soon.