What would your character do if the Old Gods won?

The 25 man raid group to defeat N’zoth fails and the world is rebuilt into the Black Empire.

What would your character do in this instance? Embrace the old gods as their new master, or fight alongside the resistance? Something else entirely?

1 Like

GuessI’llJustDie.jpg

3 Likes

Honestly though… Vynianyx, Sylstyx, Kersia, Mortre, Xinaria, Tolbyas, Etzul, Tinkahra, and Xiinistera would probably be in the resistance. Ezari would try to resist before falling to the corruption. Tinkahra and Xiinistera would resist for a while, but both would eventually succumb.

2 Likes

That’s easy, Salem would just escape to Outland.

3 Likes

The Old Gods winning isn’t just a matter of trading one set of leaders for another. Their ultimate goal is to ERASE reality as we know it.

Hawke: old gods popping up, old empires rising again…
thinks
Hawke: Nope, dealt with this enough to know where i am goin!
Walks all the way to the dark portal that is glowing red
Hawke: Not dealin with all the tentacles and mismatched abominations they have, nope, not at all!

Kyndely would just be like; “Chill guys, my people pretty much almost worship Old Gods, we cool, right?”

Darcy, as a black dragon, would go “lol, nope. Been there, done that, never again” and piss off right off the planet. She’d systematically kidnap anyone of importance to her and send them off with her. Which is, like… 4 people, in all honesty.

Where ever they end up, just live as weird hermits there and forget all about Azeroth. Except for like… everything about Azeroth that they miss. In the meantime they’d probably become like the Ghostbusters of that planet. Just for Old Gods.

2 Likes

Gharion fights alongside the resistance, if there is one.

If there isn’t, retreat to Outland or Draenor with anyone he can save/drag along with him. Keep vigil there for any future threats, try to find a cold, dark, and very gentle place. Somewhere that… one day, it will make for a goodly home.

After all, dying for the cause is all well and good, he already did that once. But he’s not a stupid man either, why would he stay if there is no cause left, no living left to protect?

I would assume it would be the end of Azeroth as we know it and we would or most of us would escape through portal with the help of Khadgar, of course. He would be there to save the day and would be the last to come through the portal coughing out fire or smoke as Azeroth burnt and we saw it explode into cinders.
Our new beginnings would start in K’aresh before we find our new world because we all know not everything is destroyed… To be continued.

Become a tentacly boi just like the vast majority of tidesages.

time travel time!!

Empowers Gem of Acquiescence

Aight time to for grandma demontune to put down the cookies and pick up the staff once more !!!
Time to make some hellfire!

Umm… how do you have progress in LFR Dazar’alor if it isn’t out yet?

who do you mean me?
edit : oh wow i just checked my stuff i have no idea lol. ill report the bug to blizz. super strange.

she’d go straight to outland and move in with Challe

Probably exactly what we do now. Fight each other and continue to be manipulated by forces beyond our control… but with tentacles and a few more eyes and/or mouths

1 Like

Probably shrug and hop back into the vindicaar with the rest of the draenei to find a new planet to call home.

She’s been on Azeroth for less than a year after well over two centuries of living on a ship floating around the twisting nether. She has no investment to Azeroth or the people here. And if the residents of this planet are more concerned about fighting each other than dealing with the Old Gods or Azerite threat…

Well, that’s more their problem than her’s.

:frog::coffee:

Might mistakenly blame the void elves for it and kill as many as I can before getting killed either by an old god or one of my victims