What would your character do if the Old Gods won?

I find Sargeras, give him a massive sized “I’m Sorry” stuffed animal Murloc, the size of Blackrock Mt, and then farm all of the fire resistance gear I can find before Azeroth is purged.

1 Like

Dawn’s goal is to bring peace with the death of freewill. She will be slaughtering the abandoned, sad, and hopeless and rising them under her will to be loved and accepted forever. She will not be taking a side, but picking up the broken people from both sides to grow her family. However she will be against whoever is causing the most displacement of people which means she will be probably fighting the old gods.

Don’t show any signs of grief or sadness or else mama dawn will be going after you.

I second this.

Call in his 14590 years of owed favors for all the times he has saved the various factions and races and the whole of Azeroth & Draenor & Outland over the years and mass an Army the likes that would make even the full might of the un-leashed Scourge & Burning Legion combined look minuscule by way of comparison and over throw the Old Gods and their insane followers once and for all.

Keep calm and praise N’zoth. I mean he’s gotta be better than Sylvanas, right?