What would you rate shadowlands on a scale of 1/10? MOST PEOPLE THINK ITS POOP!

it is a 5,

It’s distinctly better than BfA (but then, that’s not hard) and overall, I think it’s an improvement over Legion. They both had their pluses and minuses but I think Legion’s later patches didn’t hold up as well as Shadowlands’s.

But as long as the relentless march of time takes us further from the fires of Cata, I’ll be happy.

Big fat zero!

1 Like

I’d give it a 6 personally. Above average but not tremendously, a C+ effort

-5/10

Blizzard owes everyone a refund for the sheer audacity.

1 Like

I tell you what, it started out amazing and something new to look at and then… GWAR showed up and I couldn’t get past the fairies. In fact I have to look up the names of the races and everything in SL just to remember what I’m typing about.

/shrug, uh 2/10 is what I give it. But good job to the artists and devs for doing all that work on it.

9.0-9.1: 5/10
Didn’t play 9.2
9.3-9.4: 7/10

Main thing i disliked is having us choose between covenants. I rather work for all of them and earn renown to unlock all mounts and mogs.
I did not like Oribos. Felt like an airport. I dont like airports.
Otherwise i really enjoyed this expack.
6/10

1 Like

For me personally, it’s been the worst expansion so far.

All the talk of infinite realms and worlds and we ended up with four generic zones (which are very pretty), the Mall and it’s sad add-on Korthia and finally … the last one Zerith which is also pretty but so annoying I haven’t been back since unlocking flying there.

My little DK in Wrath is chugging along though just goofing off.

WoD was leagues better than Shadowlands (and I spend more time there than SL at this point lol).

:cookie:

Man, 9.3 and 9.4 sure were some of the best patches we’ve ever gotten.

7/10. If it wasn’t for the insane content draughts it would have been an enjoyable expansion.

For me, the primary issue with Shdowlands is that I got to 60, saw all of the system grinds and thought “This will be way less annoying if I come back in the final patch with all of the catch up mechanics in place.”

I then proceeded to play Classic and D2R until about a month ago. At which point it seems like Shadowlands would be pretty enjoyable if they hadn’t decided that a bug that causes half of the quest dialog to just not show up wasn’t a major priority.

WAKE UP BLIZZARD!

the people have spoken!

we HATE SHADOWLANDS it was POOP!!!

SMELLY STINKY POOP!!! :poop: :poop: :poop:

please TRY to DO BETTER next time!!! THANKS!!! :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

I’d say about a 7/10 or so. Its got its issues but, I did like alot of the new characters introduced like Denathrius, The Accuser, The Primus, ect. Covenant minigames such as the Ember Court or abomination factory were actually pretty fun when you got into them though certainly started out slow at levels 1 and 2 which I think turned off alot of players until most of the benefits they gave were more or less pointless. Dungeons were fine overall imo and the seasonal affixes were fun for the most part. Crafting was a big oof, and the story while not as bad as the fanbase paints it to be did feel rather meh at times.

Overall not my favorite expansion but still was fun enough to play for most of it.