What would you like to see added to Torghast?

Personally, I think this is the perfect time to add legacy weapons and armor that have been removed from the game into Torghast as rewards for rescuing/defeating the souls of heroes and villains of old.

8 Likes

The instances removed and a sign that says permanently closed.

11 Likes

Always choose from epic powers at the start

3 Likes

There should be a floor where you get to summon a ball of fire and roll over infinitely spawning gnomes until the timer runs out.

6 Likes

Moarr Pawaaahhh !! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Honestly yea, removed armor/weapons would be make sense flavor wise

I don’t mean stuff like mage tower n stuff, I mean various greens/blues/purple that were removed from dungeon/raid/world revamps

Cuz the armor is “dead” so we find it is shadowlands, lets us complete sets that are no longer complete-able n stuff

7 Likes

Mounts, transmog, etc…it’s basically the only content I run in SL right now. Would be nice to have some rewards for doing this stuff.

3 Likes

A nuclear bomb. Comes in and smashes the tower to pieces leaving it in a pile of dust and glass . We’re all given 200 k soil dust to make legendarys .

2 Likes

What would you like to see added to Torghast?

The doors welded shut.

3 Likes

No one is forcing you to go there. don’t like it, don’t play it. You guy constantly wailing about it is getting old as heck.

I would like to see all the floors procedurally generated with more transmog and Mount rewards from the older areas of the game. I would also like to see them add in a way to pause and save your run incase something happens and you have to quit the game.

1 Like

An endless mode where there is no cap on how powerful you or the foes can get.

Sure, just as long as they take away the current PvE instance and block out the PvP season.

1 Like

A reason to bother with it. Rewards per floor, drops from rares, gear, cosmetics, pets, gold, etc. Something. Anything!

7 Likes

We’re getting a mount, three-ish battle pets, ~8 back pieces and ~20 shoulder pieces. And to be fair, some of those shoulder pieces do look quite sick. One of them has a Bulwark of Azzinoth type vibe and will look fantastic mogged onto one shoulder with the other shoulder bare for a gladiator type vibe.

That said, more cosmetic rewards is simply a good thing in my opinion. If Blizzard decided to bring back old mogs and sticks them in Torghast, that would only be a good thing in my opinion.

1 Like

They should add a ton of cool transmog, pets, and mounts. Perhaps they can even give gear and mats. They should add some interesting questlines and take the focus of Torghast off of breaking items or killing mobs, but rather, it should be about exploring and finding artifacts. There ought to be tons of traps, but minimal penalty for failure. The bosses should be fun and challenging like the mage tower.

2 Likes

I’m surprised to see someone so interested in Torghast.

2 Likes

A reason to run it? I haven’t done it in weeks because I just don’t care about it. There’s no loot, no gold, no reputation, etc. I went there for a few quests and to get some ash but I’m done now so it sits there ignored.

As for getting the pet/mount - I am not going to sit locked into the game for a couple hours to run something that I find boring. I’d rather download some algebra worksheets and do them.

(shrugs)

:cookie:

4 Likes

Soul Ash. Or at least more of it.

1 Like

What’s your interest so I can be fake surprised too?

1 Like

Patch 10.0

/# Stay Safe, Stay Healthy

1 Like

Some kind of Rewards.

1 Like