What would you have done in Jaina's place?

Four people have agreed with this poster that simply observing a crime happen, and not acting to stop it, makes you guilty of the crime itself.

Azshara’s Empire.

Good game.
Well played.
No re.

7 Likes

Well, not the same crime, however they are certainly guilty of a crime.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting

Read your sources before you cite them.
The words aiding, abetting and accessory are closely used but have differences. While aiding means providing support or assistance to someone, abetting means encouraging someone else to commit a crime.

2 Likes

Yea witnessing a crime and not stopping them isn’t a crime

1 Like

I don’t understand this post at all. What are you even trying to say? That Azshara’s Empire was “criminal”? Because that’s silly and obvious bait/trolling.

Genocide and slavery are, infact, ventures that are treated as criminal.

2 Likes

So is the Roman Empire “criminal”?

How silly.

The Kaldorei Empire did the usual stuff that every other empire in both Azeroth and our own real history have done.

Yeah, an EMPIRE isn’t going to conquer with teddy bears and cakes. That doesn’t make it “criminal”. I’m done with this bait.

the Kaldorei empire was built on slavery and violence just because they knew magic. It was criminal to the core and deserved to fall. There is the reason why the night elves were reduced to Ashenvale in the end for their arrogance.

Which one?
Trick question, all of them.

1 Like

I know you’re a one note gimmick troll, but yes?

7 Likes

Simple answer is, yes. Yes it does.

1 Like

Didn’t the Celestials say at the end that Garrosh wasn’t actually on trial, but everyone else was?

5 Likes

When your job is specifically related to not that kind of stuff happen, yeah.

A civillian watching a crime happening and doing nothing is expected.

A police officer doing the same is to blame.

3 Likes

I did.

Aethas allowed the act to be done, using his people, the Sunreavers, and then attempted to cover up and conceal the matter when confronted.

He isn’t one.

Isn’t he the leader of the sunreavers in Dalaran and therefore responsible for their actions?

And didnt he specifically participate in part of the process by purposefully allowing the stuff to happen?

2 Likes

The Sunreavers aren’t a police force.

The Sunreavers didn’t steal the bell.

No?

1 Like

So he wasn’t aware of garrosh plans to steal the bell at all and no sunreaver participate in the theft of the bell? And he wasn’t part of the council during the events of MOP, which is the ruling body of Dalaran and therefore responsible for law enforcement? Because i didnt play the horde side of events and every piece i search tells me he was aware of the plans, was compliant with it and was in a position of power in Dalaran.

The difference in discourse about the culpability with Aethas and Jaina is kind of fascinating.

One got threatened into not raising the alarm over an incident he did not assist with, and there’s more talk about him being guilty, while people fall over themselves to absolve Jaina of guilt.

8 Likes

Jaina is guilty, i’m not arguing that. But the theft of the divine bell was also a crime which Aethas helped to happen, if Jaina had just arrested him and put him on trial she would be completely within reasonable response.

1 Like