What would a Mag'har Orc Wear for his wedding?

Someone get this man in touch with Roux immediately!

Also, Christ help me. Let people have fun, okay?! The concept of quasi-immortals having flings with morals is frankly a tradition in fantasy at this point.

3 Likes

“Anything he wants!”

Very funny, but it won’t change the fact that it’s a typical crack pairing. It makes as much sense as Tauren x gnome couple.

I know not all Mag’har are from the same tribe, but they have established way of life and so does NB.

And there is still no answer to the obvious question - what will happen once NB would outlive orc?

People in real life can’t get over cultural differences, and they’re of the same specie. What about the society said characters camefrom? Will they accept such mesaliance? What about possible offspring?
There are plenty of factors why it looks silly on paper. Sorry.

let’s be honest, Jaina loves anything really big… so your logic is IN LORE wrong lol
orcs, undead, dragons so long as they can sweep her up and smash hard I guess

2 Likes

well it’s a good thing it’s only a roleplay isn’t it? and not everybody has to have children, and what about Rexxar? once my mag har dies she can marry again to a tauren if she wants, ride the bull

1 Like

I know this is a fan ship, but Jaina’s only human love interest is Arthas and he’s the Lich King!

She just can’t be normal

2 Likes

Jaina is not in relationship with Thrall, so I don’t know what you’re on about.

What about Rexxar? Well Mok’nathal were created to be shock troopers, so that is your answer. And still ogres and orcs got more in common with each other.
My dissent comes from actual concerns people usually dismiss because they think that their characters look hot/cute and they simply want to pair them for reasons.
And the subject was created on story forums so I assume OP cares for lore - well so am I. This is why I raise multiple questions to make people think of answers. There is nothing wrong with that. And I strongly disagree that it’s not contributing anything - the point of roleplaying is to think through decisions and the background of characters and thinking how certain actions would be seen by the roleplaying community.

Ofc there is nothing wrong with characters that want to stand out a bit from their own community, but there is always a line at some point.

“World of Warcraft completely bypasses Interracial Love and jumps straight into Interspecies Love.”
ahem! the windrunners lol
ingame there are elf + human, orc + human, panda + human, orc + draenei, human + gnome, dwarf + human, and even dwarf + night elf… currently looking at the ingame romances so I’ll be adding more, there’s a lot in dalaran btw

Dwarf and Nelf? Where? I know that helves and humans have fetish for one another.
But I don’t recall dwarf and nelf.

My last comment to you then I am not responding to you anymore because I have better things to do.
I don’t care if a Nightborne x Mag’har pairing works or doesn’t work for lore reasons. Most of my guests barely know what WoW is let alone the lore. I am combining wedding tradition with touches of WoW. I was just curious what a Mag’har would wear so that I could adapt it to standard wedding clothing. I am going to have my bridesmaids each represent a different in game race. This isn’t a wedding in a roleplay community so I don’t care what the roleplaying community thinks. This is OUR wedding and we are doing it OUR way. Our wedding isn’t going to be between to characters it is going to be between (the real life) us. We are just taking themes and styles from WoW. I didn’t put this info in the post because it was irreverent.

2 Likes

Jaina was with Kalec. A Dragon. Lifespans matter little to romance.

I will say, there is an evil clown on this forum named Elesana, or something. It makes new level 40 or below alts, just to rain hell on anyone who knows and loves the lore.

I would tell you, any poster in this thread below level 30 is probably just an awful troll. Do not judge the story forum by that evil thing. There are people here who know the lore, and enjoy it, just as you.

3 Likes

That’s what I figured that’s what I decided to stop responding. She’s a level 20 but she’s been posting on forums since June :woman_shrugging: most likely a troll.

1 Like

Or just European :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I am “awful thing” for having a valid concerns? Is that how you will you brush off any constructive critique?

the windrunners

1 Like

I love your idea for a wedding. I wish you and your husband all the best.

I just had my zoom wedding but we will likely do a reception when waves hands around all this is under control. We might go with a rustic D&D theme or something. That would be fun.

2 Likes

Indeed. No hating on Europe please. We’re people too :wink:

2 Likes

Tbh i was thinking a Maghar orc might wear something simple like a handmade decorative tunic.

2 Likes

Probably some hides, furs, maybe some bones and stuff.

2 Likes

D&D is cool. If it is important to you guys I’m sure your guests will love it!

1 Like