What will Azeroth look like as a Titan?

We dont know this. Argus was a broken planet, maybe it was already broken before hand.

Also we don’t even really know if Azeroth is a titan. All the information we have is given to us from the titans themselves…for all we know they’ve lied. For all we know they arent even titans themselves, and Azeroth is the only true titan… time will tell.

2 Likes

[redacted]

She better look like a troll.

3 Likes

I mean, Nozdormu literally says “This isn’t the titans magic.” Right after expressing that Azeroth had just blessed them with power again.

So the idea that Azeroth isn’t a Titan is pretty high up there.

2 Likes

1 Like

a bouncy night elf

So long as she thicc I don’t care.

1 Like

She will definitely be thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

3 Likes

I grew up in the 90s. So, what I envision her looking like is very different from what social media deems all women in games looks like now.

So, my guess? She’ll have super short hair, flat chested, covered head to toe and will be a nondescript race.

Why would Azeroth be bipedal or humanoid?

Why not a giant space amoeba?

Off topic, but I’m absolutely loving the moon-doodles.

On topic, the woonz caused her to mutate, Azeroth is now a 3,000-mile tall Magni.

1 Like

There’s a lot of neat fan art out there, I like this one the best

I got you

5 Likes

Her humanoid NPC form will be a female Kul Tiran.

Super cool! Have yet to see A Space Odyssey.

From my perspective. (I’m not a titan) To even have a sapling from Yggdrasil growing in my aviary attached to my mansion in Heaven…
It’d probably be a diamond or some sort of crystal… like a magic crystal that causes space around it to bend in some sort of way as if to… Like the Crystalline Entity in star trek.

I mean, what if it’s just us lol.

Like Azeroth is a spirit that doesn’t take a single body but exists in all of us. So like this whole time we have been fighting to save each other actually. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Plot twist: azeroth is actually a hallucigenia.

Probably an ugly woman for PR reasons.

Or a hairless vulpera