What will Azeroth look like as a Titan?

Just curious what you think she’ll look like.

Fat n sassy.

7 Likes

We could never really know because upon awakening the planet the titan is in is destroyed is it not?

Least that’s what the lore use to be but we seen Argus.

But after all the crap the world’s been through I can’t even begin to imagine what it would look like…

But with blizzards track record I’m guessing it’ll just be another copy paste form of a blood elf…

warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Earth_Mother

My bet is that Azeroth is the Earth Mother and will look like her depiction in the book.

But I’m also convinced she’s not actually a Titan.

5 Likes

World Soul just refers to the first stage of a Titan. The nascent stage.

You are quite right friend! But I wouldn’t say never!

1 Like

Yes, I understand that is the explanation we have been given, so far. I just think we’re in for a twist where Blizzard either 1) tells us Azeroth isn’t a world soul after all or but is something different or 2) redefines what a world soul actually is.

If/when Azeroth gets depicted in-game, it’ll be whatever’s the most politically correct at the time.

5 Likes

Princess Theradras

1 Like

A giant Gnome.

1 Like

I don’t think she’ll have a form we can tell but she can if she wish to.

She might actually be one of the Progenitors aka First Ones and if you read the Earth Mother story it does in a way elude to this as she was there when there was nothing i.e. before the cosmos was formed.
She also designed and created all the Primal Elements and one key point to note is this passage:
'She grew to love the elements and told them that they would make fine companions for her children, and the elements loved her in turn, providing her with warmth, water, and music when she desired it.’
This clearly shows the connection between the Primal Elements and Azeroth and why the Primal Dragon Aspects see what the Titan Pantheon has done to Azeroth as a stain or corruption of the truth.
We also know that the First Ones essentially created the Titans including the Eternals. The Winter Queen called Elune her sister which means by that logic Elune is some kind of Titan/Eternal as she is called the daughter of The Earth Mother which she named Mu’sha

So in essence she could be the First One referred to as the Clock Maker because she essentially had to become the central binding force that held everything in the cosmos together and without her the cosmos breaks. e.g. the Clock stops working and it requires the Clock Maker to fix it and make it work again.

Just something to really think about.

2 Likes

I wonder if World of Warcraft 2 will take us off Azeroth then.

No. We’re gonna live on her shoulders. Horde on the right, Alliance on the left (they’re very angry about this) and split our time warring with each other, and also giving her questionable advice.

This.

4 Likes

She might look like Hydaelyn from FFXIV but with various traits from the races born in Azeroth

Most likely it will be this:

But a kind of alternative way to look a things might be a version of this:

A humanoid body made up of different biomes/zones.

Unless a Titan is further on the Hierarchical ladder than a deity? If they are the same, then it definitely makes me think of that little baby on the moon with the super bright halo head being held by his mother.

For Visual Clarification:
(Trace)

(Original un-traced)

Found it through Salvator Mundi and the Chintamani. :smiley:

Their is even a man’s face behind them. Got to look closely!

(Man on the moon: Traced)

1 Like

i’m gonna guess she’s gonna be a goth for no reason other than i think it’d be cool.

2 Likes

Don’t know. However this makes me wonder something: did the kingdom of Azeroth somehow know about and worship Azeroth?