What to say while Conjuring Food?

What’s something funny to say while making a mage table? I’m not very original, halp! :persevere:

1 Like

A la peanut butter sandwiches!!! :sandwich::sandwich::sandwich:

(For anyone old enough to remember :stuck_out_tongue: )

11 Likes

Tell everyone it’s off the vegan menu and watch nobody eat it.

2 Likes

C’mon man, you can’t be mixin’ Mexican and continental. C’mon man I thought you was better than that.

4 Likes

Come get your grub! Buy none, get some free!

1 Like

And here I’m trying to come up with something clever and my mind is blank. 0.o

You can always quote Gordon Ramsay

6 Likes

Now that would be funny. xD

“one of these strudels is poisoned.”

2 Likes

If you’ve ever watched The Muppets, pretty much any of the Swedish Chef’s quotes :smiley:

2 Likes

15 Likes

I have an addon that yells, “Xargoth has conjured a mage table for all to enjoy! ;D”

1 Like

“Tina you fat lard come get some dinner.”

15 Likes

“I’ve perfected transformation magic! Come one, come all and try my new Skunk Muffins! No traces of skunk left or your money back!”

Then the follow-up message with your terms and conditions about no GM tickets due to upset stomachs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea! I hope I can find some good ones. Love that guy xD

I would totally use this one if I knew that movie better haha

“And here’s one I prepared earlier…”

It’s from Napoleon Dynamite but Tina is only in one scene and another small shot. The scene is on YouTube though.

This is food. It has no flavor, it has no satisfaction, and it has no stats. It is merely empty calories designed to keep you moving for the next half hour or so. It does nothing else.

If you want food that does something, then go, kill some things, fish for a while, gather some ingredients, put them in a bag, and learn to flipping cook, you moochers.

6 Likes

I love that movie. I’m totally going to use that for my mage tables.

1 Like

“bread with gluten, coke with sugar”

1 Like