What the official death heat map tells us

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1695201914550407488?t=ecRST8uh2fSmCeli0WXWxQ&s=19

Those crocidles in the wetlands have killed a lot of Night elves.

For some reason the dangerous place in Mulgore has very little deaths compared to dangerous places in other starting zones

ALSO ONLY 2 deaths in night elf starting area(not zone)

4 Likes

You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers in this racket.

2 Likes

Special shout out to the three crocalisks on the road by the arena in STV! I see those markers!

3 Likes

I’m surprised more hadn’t auto run off the tree

1 Like

It’s actually harder than you think to jump off the tree.

3 Likes

Press spacebar on a downward tilt is how hard I think it is to jump off the tree.

1 Like

I don’t know why people are running instead of swimming.

1 Like

Have you been on the tree? It’s designed so we can’t except for certain places.

1 Like

time is the answer. The Wetlands gauntlet takes about a third the time of a swim.

1 Like

You can’t die on the swim and who cares about time? The point is to not die.

4 Likes

It’s one crocolisk normally doing it. near the first bridges.
To avouid this specific death: Kill the rare elite Blackmoss the Fetid. The Timberling from his heart - quest object - is enough to keep the corcolisk occupied long enough for you to be out of range when it dies.

Read my tip on Timberling below :wink:

Ill just swim.

You just do, I almost fall asleep from swimming as it is so boring, and then fatigue will claim me as surely as the Wetlands crocolisk.

I don’t believe you. It’s not very long.

From where to where do you swm? I swim Auberdine - Westfall. Long and boring one.

The point is to have fun.

1 Like

I hop off the boat to Theramore just as it ports, then start to swim. Run on terrain as much as possible. It takes roughly 25 minutes for me. I stream a show or listen to a podcast to chase the boredom away. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

People who;
A) Don’t know about the skip
B) People who can’t play all the time and a 15 minute difference can literally be the difference between playing on a day or not.

1 Like

Where do you end up, sorry to be dense.