What the hell is going on?

I can’t submit a ticket on Battle.net … The “Submit” button is greyed out. I tried multiple browsers. My game crashes my entire computer into a full restart at the WoW character screen. Blizzard’s 800 number is basically a recording telling me to submit a ticket online or in-game, neither of which I can do. The phone number ticket doesn’t work and the chat ticket option doesn’t work either as there also have greyed out Submit buttons. Any work arounds?

This means you are missing information to be submitted in the ticket,

Usually they ask for some information such as crash logs, dx diag and msinfo reports to help diag.

Follow the page, it should include links on how to submit those, and the file type and size is important to be able to submit those.

Correct, they have not had direct call in support for some time, only web ticket, callback or web chat.

3 Likes
2 Likes

What is the nature of the issue, Danaomi?

1 Like

Whenever I arrive at the character load up screen - boom, crashes my entire iMac. I have tried multiple times and it keeps happening. I’ve never seen this happen in WoW ever.

Given this is tech in nature, I suspect the posters above are likely correct, it is expecting attachments.

Another alternative would be our Mac Tech Forum.

1 Like