WHAT THE F ARE u guys doing?

please do something or anything with windwalker i cant believe this company man

28 Likes

Don’t stop talking about it. Keep posting. I’m not even playing my monk, my main since it launched, but I will not stop at least up voting these posts. Keep up the good fight.

9 Likes

I’m not gonna sit here and cuss out employees catering to administrative standards, but I will ask why Ion hates me and all other monks personally because it is very clear that’s accurate.

6 Likes

Ion should’ve been fired in WoD! Yes… FIRED - out on the streets - looking for his next job as a lawyer cause he’s 1) not a software developer 2) not a leader of any shape or form. He was Craptivisions first employee and hired for the soul purpose as being an interface that could lie to the customer base and get away with it like only a lawyer can.

What other company would have a “lead” anything still employed after losing 60-70% of their customer base? What “lead” anything would still have a job after the drama underneath that lead happened?

Can hear it now from the bob-on-ion’s nob shills… “He wasn’t involved…” bla bla bla - he was the lead developer - a supervisor position! Does he not talk to his developers? Does he not understand what’s going on in cubical land? Can he, as a leader , not tell activision that a product isn’t ready? Oh, I get it - he works from home.

That “better than everyone else” #$% should’ve been fired in WoD!

3 Likes

This is what I hear when someone says “do something!!!” As if that’s anything more than a tantrum.

Edit: please provide some suggestions at least.

1 Like

Go read 1 of the several 50+ posts about giving feedback

7 Likes

It’s funny you say that because monk doesn’t have a dev. There is an absence of actual employees working on monks.

That’s a bit much. They should just let him go back to designing raids because the dude made sick raids, and get different people for the position of lead dev.

We’ve been telling Blizzard exactly what to do since Legion. They haven’t listened.

5 Likes

Can I ask how you know monk doesn’t have a dev unless you work there? Developers are shifted around constantly on large dev teams and I’d be surprised if multiple devs didn’t work on multiple classes.

1 Like

FIX WW MONK PLEASE can you fix WW monk PLEASE

5 Likes

Funny thing is, class balance isn’t even going to be Ion’s purview so much as a sticky note to hand to other people.
He’s The Game Director, not a Lead Dev. His job is managing people to hit production targets.
The person who most likely dealt with Class Balance was the Lead Combat Designer, Holinka who just left, unsure of who took up his spot.

Kaleiki left Blizz a while ago my man.

5 Likes

Kaleiki worked on multiple classes though, by his own admission. It doesn’t exactly disprove his point.

He’s the only known monk dev. While things were going downhill since Legion, it feels like it’s been getting significantly worse as of late.

4 Likes

I have insight

1 Like

If there is a dev for monk. It must be the most incompetent one out there.

5 Likes

Ok. Will do. So what is the point of this post? It just seemed like you wanted to scream into the void.

Whats the problem. Because i see big numbers in m + from ww.

My friend, WW doesn’t produce big numbers… anymore. I’ve seen more impressive AoE from enhance and destro.

4 Likes

80% dmg buff to WDP in pvp but not in pve.

Touch of meme is unreal!

1 Like

Big numbers in trash due to Touch of Death. Thats it. WW single target against bosses is an absolute joke. It feels like the entire spec is designed for AoE, and none of it for Single Target. There isnt even a true single target build. The real issue is that its too Touch of Death heavy. They need to nerf that ability down a bit, and buff the rotation.

Honestly the entire monk class tree needs a rework. No one uses the end talents, all three of them are trash. Pathing makes no sense, Soothing mists at the top is just out of place, tons of two point talent nodes in the middle, like WAAAY too many (I think around 14 two point nodes). Monk needs more group utility to be even considered at top keys.

P.S. I swapped over to Paladin and will be starting a Druid soon. These two class AND spec trees are incredibly powerful. Tons of group utility, plus a Brez? I dont know why Blizz wont give more classes Bloodlust or Brez. Every healer spec needs at least one of those two abilities for there to be proper balance. Priest and Monk will never be meta without one of these two abilities.

7 Likes