What the 9.1.5 news means for warlocks + feedback (new Kala video)

I love how they stopped responding after REE-ing

Gotta love GD

1 Like

A lot of QOL improvements but I didn’t see anything specific for warlocks. Hopefully the talent balancing will do some for Affliction and Destro chaos bolt dmg.

1 Like

And maybe, just maybe, we’ll get the Wrathguard bug fixed

1 Like

Kalamazi is an amazing resource to warlocks looking to get the most out of their game play. I don’t know op but I highly doubt his motivation is generating a few dozen clicks on YouTube for Kala. He’s just trying to share great info.

If you don’t watch the video, you can check out kala’s website.

Or you can be mad at everything.

5 Likes

D. All of the above.

You guys need to chill

JFC stop tagging me in this trash. This is a text forum, I can and will report anyone who posts a video with nothing else as spam. Get over it. Muting this so feel free to continue without me.

1 Like

Or you could apologize for being toxic as hell in a clearly mis-posted thread

1 Like

lol. Don’t mind them, Keep it coming. Kala is good peoples.

2 Likes

Sir, less salt, more productivity.

1 Like

added today’s new affliction 9.1.5 feedback video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seen that, hoping for his demo one to pop out soon.

3 Likes

Tbf not giving a brief overview of the video’s contents is just laziness on your part.

I dedicate a lot of my time to this community and nothing I can summarize is to superior to Kalamazi’s takes on warlock design and balance actually.

But if you got time to whine and moan you got time to help the warlock community!

Feel free to like kala’s video or bump this thread :smiley:

2 Likes

Man, I desperately need Kalamazi’s pvp counterpart, but I haven’t found anybody except maybe Chanimal.
Know anybody like Kala for pvp?

1 Like

I have been looking for someone since beta when I made the enormous compilation thread for us :frowning:

1 Like

Was that the thread that was thoroughly ignored?

No that was the thread that contained the majority of every single change we eventually got over the course of development. :kissing_heart:

Remember to bump the demon stables thread!

Be better, not bitter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you be able to link some of these forum threads plz?

warlock stables thread was posted above!

ye olde beta thread was this one, and I’ve been told folks used it to have Kalamazi’s and Thd’s feedback readily available and jointly summarized:

Everything we got was shifted to the third post uwu

1 Like