What the 9.1.5 news means for warlocks + feedback (new Kala video)

Kala made a video about the news

check it out :smiley:

3 Likes

Why donā€™t you just tell us, instead of making us go generate views for someone?

7 Likes

This is a discussion forum, not a, ā€œPost random Youtube video to give more view counts to random person to generate ad-revenue for themā€.

No thanks.

1 Like

As others mentioned above, and I donā€™t need to watch a youtube video to form an opinion.

my bad, meant to post it on warlock forum, which shouldā€™ve been obvious but okay

yā€™all are toxic and crazy though, please calm down

4 Likes

Kala is a well known Warlock in the Warlock community and makes very well thought out guides and content for PvE warlocks.

10 Likes

Bruh I accidentally posted this in GD on accident for two minutes and these three lost their minds.

2 Likes

Imagine being this disgruntled somebody posted a video from one of the go to warlocks, who provides some of the highest quality information on the class to the public.

Even if this was posted in the wrong channel, itā€™s still very valuable information, and can apply to several classes.

5 Likes

I love how they stopped responding after REE-ing

Gotta love GD

1 Like

A lot of QOL improvements but I didnā€™t see anything specific for warlocks. Hopefully the talent balancing will do some for Affliction and Destro chaos bolt dmg.

1 Like

And maybe, just maybe, weā€™ll get the Wrathguard bug fixed

1 Like

Kalamazi is an amazing resource to warlocks looking to get the most out of their game play. I donā€™t know op but I highly doubt his motivation is generating a few dozen clicks on YouTube for Kala. Heā€™s just trying to share great info.

If you donā€™t watch the video, you can check out kalaā€™s website.

Or you can be mad at everything.

5 Likes

D. All of the above.

You guys need to chill

JFC stop tagging me in this trash. This is a text forum, I can and will report anyone who posts a video with nothing else as spam. Get over it. Muting this so feel free to continue without me.

1 Like

Or you could apologize for being toxic as hell in a clearly mis-posted thread

1 Like

lol. Donā€™t mind them, Keep it coming. Kala is good peoples.

2 Likes

Sir, less salt, more productivity.

1 Like

added todayā€™s new affliction 9.1.5 feedback video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seen that, hoping for his demo one to pop out soon.

3 Likes