What Sword?

There is no war in Ba Sing Se…

3 Likes

There is no sword in Ba Sing Se.

IIRC? Invaded/turned all life on a world towards chaos. Sargeras just pushed them to ‘destroyer of worlds’ level shenanigans. Demonic agents are gonna do their best to spread the love yea?

I think that comes from one of the RTS instruction manuals though (I think one of the WC2 ones) so it’s subject to change as necessary.

I mean they have left a ton of stuff kinda just there. No world tree for the night elves who are still “refuges” in SW… the nightborne still not merged with blood elves. silvermoon still sundered from bc. theres a TON of stuff that have been forgotten

I really hope when she…hatches?..is born?..that there’s a big scar showing where the sword was lodged.

so what do you suggest we do about the giant sword?

only the jailer is big enough to use it imo and we killed him for like no reason
:100:

THEY KNOW THE SWORD EXISTS.

If you have a knife stuck in you, the literal worst thing you can do is yank it out. Same applies here; trying to rip the giant, continent-sized sword out would probably cause much more damage than leaving something that’s been sapped of all its power stuck in there.

2 Likes

You need to be REALLY CAREFUL who you ask this question to. You might not like what they show you

1 Like

I’m not sure I expected a giant sword to be pulled out of azeroth overnight. That would likely cause a lot more damage.

“Why don’t the devs talk to players more?” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Look at all the Sword Truthers in this thread. Everyone knows it’s just a coverup by the Cenarion Circle because they almost blew up the planet again trying to make a giant bug zapper. Friggin’ Druids, man.

2 Likes

We are used to trees burning.