What songs remind you of Azeroth?

What songs would you assign to the Horde and the Alliance?

Choose something that you feel captures an important aspect of the faction and might add to the experience of anyone playing a character from that faction.

Examples:

My selection for Alliance is “Blue” by Eiffel 65.

My selection for Horde is “Red” by Laid Black (remixed by Chasing Shadows)

(Yes, it’s about Teldrassil.)

Add your selections and let’s see what sort of creative themes and combinations you can come up with!

2 Likes

Before blood elves:

After blood elves:

1 Like

I really liked the music in dazralor so much i often played in on YouTube to get me pumped up sometimes.

I’m really a horde spy though I prefer alliance much more but I can’t think of any of their music that gets me perky right now.

1 Like

dances

3 Likes

None of them because faction pride is cringe, lmao

4 Likes

It really is. Like dude relax it’s a video game and it’s all pretend.

Some people just take it to the next level for no reason.

1 Like

I don’t know what faction that pandaren belongs to, but I’m proud of it.

1 Like

4 Likes

^this

Alliance:

Horde:

2 Likes

Y’all gonna cut yourselves with these edgy takes. Just have some fun with it. I’ll take these over the Tul threads all day.

1 Like
2 Likes

This does remind me of Jaina singing.

1 Like

Belinda is a redhead. Horde is red.

Faction pride. Boom.

Horde/Alliance divisions are so out of date, but I’ll always be a Sin’dorei.

3 Likes

Whether, I’m playing Alliance or Horde. Easy.

2 Likes

I go hard in pvp when I hear this in my ears.

3 Likes

the horde is bigger diverse to hear this war.

2 Likes

For the moment. I have a feeling Microsoft is going to end up pushing a fifth war. If they do, it will be the most hateful and divisive we’ve ever seen. After all, that’s the core theme of the game. All they need to make it work is a way to deepen the conflict in the story while paradoxically uniting the player base. This can be accomplished with a little creativity and a will to restore the dramatic pull WoW’s story once had for people.

Peace simply doesn’t sell.

Excellent song selection, by the way. It exudes atmosphere. It gives me Skyrim vibes as well. Definitely a keeper.

Seven Nation Army is another good one I’d never heard. Feels like it might have inspired this one:

Streets of Rage takes me back. I remember playing it in the Arcade and going through all my coins because it was overtuned there. When I later played it on my Sega Genesis, it was much easier. Most games were, I think.

I love video game music. Especially when it’s done at a higher quality than expected.

1 Like