This year's Brewfest

I loved that too, it was fun so they removed it.

Nothing new this year, was hoping for a Brewfest hearthstone toy.

2 Likes

The War on Fun ended when 9.1.5 dropped.

Fun is dead.

This is just the systematic castration of anything capable of conceiving Fun.

3 Likes

Wait, you’re serious?

There is one. It’s just not from this year. I’m sure it’s available this year too.

I’ll check the vendor again.

Found it :slight_smile:

:rofl:

1 Like

Seriously? I haven’t participated yet this year, but I was considering taking a few low-level alts for the fun. The chug-n-chuck and the ram races were the two things I always enjoyed most. I was already disappointed when they made the brew non-alcoholic (it was a huge challenge to try to fight off invaders when you couldn’t see anything). This news is truly depressing.

1 Like

So stupid.

Remove the whole holiday from the game then. It’s about eating sausage and drinking alcohol - or it is to me anyway.

1 Like

There is one available.

It’s the only one I’m missing from the vendor and didn’t notice. :slight_smile: :beer:

1 Like

Meh… I’m indifferent. Brewfest is one of my least favorite holiday events. I don’t find it fun. Being around drunks hoo’n and haw’n is my idea of torture, not fun.

And that’s why they won’t let me sit at the cool kids table in Ironforge.

:relieved:

2 Likes

We’ll run in there and beat 'em up for ya!

2 Likes

hehe… :sweat_smile:  

2 Likes

Thanks for quoting Pharazon’s other post for me! Gosh, I might have missed it if not for you! And what a cool post right?! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Of course!

I am currently doing a music thread you might enjoy. I have invited everyone to post the most faction-iconic songs they can think of. Do you have any favorites that come to mind?

1 Like

Ooooo omw now to check it out. :blush:

1 Like

I wish they’d put the Brewfest Ram back on the event, so strange that they put it up once and then removed it without warning.

Don’t listen to this guy, just did it this morning as I’ve done every day of the brewfest.

Ugh… Now I have to grind more tokens.

I don’t know why, but I’m a big sucker for these. Riot used to twist my arm too with all their base return skins in LoL.

So glad that community chased me away from that game. Saved me a good chunk of cash.

1 Like

I havent done Brewfest in many years since i got all the mounts and achives

They fixed the sausage-eating contest bug, though. I couldn’t do it last year, but this year I can.