What’s the rp like here?

… I’ve seriously got to ask.

This “NSFW” thing… If you’re at work, shouldn’t you be WORKING instead of on discord or on gaming sites in GENERAL?

I don’t know about you, but I’m the kind of guy who turns off his cellphone while he’s clocked in.

Responsibility and priorities, people.

Always reserve a reasonable amount of doubt and take each instance on a case by case basis.

Never be 100% sure of anything you’ve never witnessed. Hume’s skepticism for the win.

1 Like

I agree with you on this one but some people are allowed to or do it anyhow. It is also discord’s way of letting folks know there could be mature stuff that you may not want to see so think twice.

2 Likes

“It is also discord’s way of letting folks know there could be mature stuff that you may not want to see so think twice.”

Fair.

1 Like

Well as you can probably gauge from the comments - it’s a touch quarrelsome now and again. But personally on the whole it’s produced some of the more memorable RP events over the 2ish years I’ve been.

Things are quieter than usual due to Classic. I’m far from the only one who’s just done with BFA outside an RP event or pushing some alts up to 120 and it shows. But I suspect they’ll be a notable uptick in activity with 8.3 that will likely flow into a surge around the eve of Shadowlands. That’s when I intend to start up more events at any rate.

TLDR; Server has quality RP, the guild centric nature of it can create friction but rarely anything that distressing and while things are sleepy ATM it’ll likely pick up as players have a reason to want to play the game again.

2 Likes

the rp sucks lol take it from me the best rper on the server

1 Like

Does it really? I haven’t been to any events in a while.

I tend to avoid events these days, easier to stick to guild rp

while I rarely get on - usually busy with work and when I get off I just jump into one of the jrpgs on my computer. the few times I have got on I am lucky to have done when events were going on.

So I guess I may be a bit bias as there were people to chill and rp with. today I logged on to send off contest winnings and I am not sure if it was due to being 8am or the expac lull…stormwind was quiet. did not see anyone cept a priest who was hiding in a corner of the bank.