What reveal for Blizzconline are you looking forward to?

It may not even be about being optimal. One of the times they acknowledged it, they all but said that faction imbalance is ultimately a social thing, and you can’t really force that. Players that swapped to Alliance for a broken racial may not have swapped back when it was addressed.

My guesses

• TBC Classic
• D4 new class reveal
• D2 remaster announcement
• New HS expansion
• 9.1 and 9.1.5 reveal with a small peak at 9.2, probably showcase new heritage armor(s) and whatever the new zone and raid are. I would be very surprised if there’s a new wave of customizations in this patch

The only ones I’m really interested in is 9.1 and Diablo 2 remastered. I’m curious about TBC just to see how they will handle existing Classic servers but beyond that I probably won’t play it

I too hope for Worgen tails and more customization for Worgen in general.

But my real hope/dream/wish is confirmation of playable Sethrak. Don’t care what faction. Doesn’t need to come in 9.1 or 9.2, etc (although this would be ideal)

Just confirmation that they will be playable in the relatively near future.

:snake::pray:

3 Likes

diablo1&2 both remastered in a package deal thanks to vicarious visions.

good remasters too.

then some juicy infos about d4.

2 Likes

Straightback option for all hunchedraces.

Hunchbacked option for all straightback races.

2 Likes

More character customization would be great. Some good Rogue changes would be awesome as well.

Continuation of story. Tyrande especially!!!

Also, not the forum, but some HOTS reveals would be awesome :3

On December 13, 2018, Blizzard announced that some developers from Heroes of the Storm would be moving to other projects, and that the game would be transitioning to a long-term support phase. Blizzard also announced the cancellation of their esports tournaments, Heroes Global Championship and Heroes of the Dorm.

id be surprised if hots is even mentioned at this point heh

Well, they do lose a finger when they shift into worgen form so your argument isn’t exactly very strong…

I’m not, but I’m hosting an event for it because my family and friends were big Blizzard game players until this year.

My friend and his daughter still log into WoW occasionally and my wife just plays Hearthstone now. I’ll hop into Overwatch from time to time. We all like Diablo so I suppose Diablo 4 news would be welcome.

But this is the first Blizzcon thing that I’m not really looking forward to. I’ve arrived at a place where I’m starting to realize that the company is moving in a direction far away from what initially dragged me in, and it’s been doing that for some time now.

So, I’m going to watch for some sort of WoW news and hope that maybe something’s going to change that’ll bring the game back toward what it used to be (and not some classic TBC server with classic TBC graphics and all of the bells and whistles you could settle for in 2006) , but I’m not holding my breath. I assume the announcement, much like the M+ one, will be the final thing that pushes me away entirely. But it’s all I’m hanging on for at the moment.

2 Likes

TBC
/10char

I’m rooting for worgen tails. Us animal races gotta stick together.

I’m fully aware of the status of HOTS (Still actively play) but it has been still getting semi-steady content updates. Hogger was just added!

They’ve been using a lot of HOTS materials for promos so I remain hopeful for a hero reveal or something :3

That announcement really did a number on the perception of HOTS as an active game :confused:

1 Like

All races can be all classes.

2 Likes

Diablo 4 release date, BC beta starting soon, and Battle Pet Go! mobile game.

Wooo I would play that :poop: out of that, especially if it was tied to in game.

Kinda amazes me how they haven’t done that yet.

Is it just too obvious or what?

3 Likes

The return of the Mage Tower cause never had a chance to get those cosmetics

class sets showcase

Yeah I don’t know why they haven’t either. It would be so nice to do all the dailies on my phone.

I’m hoping for a new development team for WoW.

4 Likes