What Race would you LOVE for druid?

As the title says, what druid race would you like to have?
Personally for me, blood elf. They’re in the lore, if I remember properly, and they’d be the elven equivalent for horde.

12 Likes

Dracthyr or PANDAREN

5 Likes

Vulpera. Hyena for cat form, Llama for travel, vulture for flight. Some variation of kroklusk for bear. A variation of a sethrak (kinda like sethralis) for moonkin form.

Other options that would be cool are maghar orcs or nightborne

23 Likes

I’d be down for a horde elf. I’ve been loyal to Tauren and OG boomy for decades now just about but I would love a more humanoid caster form.

5 Likes

i really hope they add Cenarion/Centaurs to the game…i’d love to play a Dryad druid :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Void Elf or Blood Elf or Human. I have been waiting for years. I actually have bought a race change in MoP and it has been sitting there on my druid until the day they give me a human or belf or void elf druid because I’m not being a ugly worgen and I hate being a Nelf they are just as ugly.

4 Likes

Pandaren !

Gnome. You give me a gnome druid with the baby forms of each of the travel forms and im race changing 100%.

Bear cub
Kitten
Goldfish
Chick
Sapling

Make it happen!

14 Likes

Bear cub

That would be the cutest thing ever. Little fluffy bear going all “roar! im mighty please dispair”

Yeah. That’s a faction AND race change from me.

2 Likes

Thats what im saying. For the longest time ive felt like this is a funny missed opportunity

1 Like

I mean, kultiran are humans?

It probably makes absolutely no sense, but nightborne

2 Likes

UNDEAD!!! please

8 Likes

It makes sense and actually requires much less or zero lore bending than it would for other races.

The fruit of the Arcan’dor tree contains purified life essence collected straight from the Emerald Dream. The tree‘s main purpose is to restore the balance of nature and arcane energy within the Nightborne, and all Nightborne at the time of Legion have likely partaken of it.

Then, also consider that there is a small community of Night Elf Druids that set up camp on the outskirts of Suramar, seeking shelter from the spread of the Nightmare’s corruption in Val’sharah. It wouldn’t take much for the Nightborne to establish connections with them and eventually learn druidism.

1 Like

Honestly, I have no clue why blood elves haven’t been able to yet. There are already a few belf Druid npc’s.

Truthfully, I wouldn’t want any other races but belf druids BUT, druids simply worship nature by lore. Whether it’s elune, earth mother, etc… so by theory… any race should be able to play druids except forsaken and mecha gnomes. Those two races would make absolutely zero sense.

3 Likes

Dwarf. Hands down. If they can be Dwarves, you make a Dwarf. End

9 Likes

I want to say Bloodelf, but then WoW would be even more World of Elfcraft than it already is (looking at you Grizzle)

2 Likes

We dont have any small race druids so id enjoy any of those.

Back in bfa my guild joked about gnome or mechagnome druids; a bunch of conservationists trying to unscrap the island with mech suit druid forms would be hilarious.

Vulpera seem naturey enough to be a serious option for a small druid. Dwarves are also pretty good if theyre wildhammer.

4 Likes

Personally, I would love to have a mix with Pandaren that can get down on all fours like a bear Druid and then while in combat can get on their back legs and fight like monks.

Also, 100% on gnome druids so I could be a kitten!

• Dwarf: all shapeshift forms have really massive beards.
  • Gnome: tiny baby forms!
2 Likes